Pigment/glitter must haves?

Cruella

I don't think any of the glitters are eye safe and there are a few pigments that aren't either. You might want to check under "Precautions." That said, my faves are Vanilla, Golden Olive, Pink Pearl (this is one of my absolute favorites), Cornflower, Violet and Coco (LE, but try to get a sample).

miz_becki

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushhupsindrag
what are the pigment and glitter must haves?

You should get vanilla for a hightlighter and I can see you have blue eyes so I think Melon or an orangish one would look great, Not sure which else what sort of colours you like wearing?

Hikaru-chan

Not sure about glitters but my favourite pigments are: Vanilla, Golden Lemon, Golden Olive and Coco Beach (LE but you can still get some on Ebay).

KJam

For glitters, the reflects (red, blue, gold, and pearl) are so pretty. I think they are must haves. The crystalled (yellow, pink, orange, lime, and purple) are also very pretty if you like bright colors.

pushhupsindrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz_becki
You should get vanilla for a hightlighter and I can see you have blue eyes so I think Melon or an orangish one would look great, Not sure which else what sort of colours you like wearing?

my favorite color to wear is greenish colors

Sar

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushhupsindrag
my favorite color to wear is greenish colors

mac cosmetics
make up alley
and if you go to the top and search through threads for green colours you will get loads of recomendations.

user3

I consider Vanilla pigment to be a must have.

If like green you love Golden Olive, Emerald Green and if you can deal with the texture Kelly Green pigment.

firefly

get the holiday mini set! i love mine. I think kitschmas, teal, and blue brown would all look great on you!

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Well for glitters... I really do love them all but my faves have to be lustdust (if you can get it), Turquoise, Blue and Pink. I'm waiting to get red and I think, for me, that'll be a firm favorite

Pigments... I love blue brown (its amazing), teal and forest green is lovely too. I also like goldenaire...

Latest posts