pigment help

theleopardcake

hello. sorry if there was another post on this (the search option would not load for me), but i needed some help with pigments.
The othe day i was at the mac store, set on purchasing the Rose pigment, but when i looked at it in the jar, it looked quite chunky and thick, which did not appeal to me at all. Still, i really wanted to buy a pretty pink pigment so i ended up getting a leftover apricot pink pigment (which now love) from the sweetiecake collection.

So, i was wondering if you guys knew any other pigments that have a finer texture (such as apricot pink) so that I can avoid chunky and gross pigments thanks!

-EDIT- i am not only wondering about pink pigments. any other grainy textured pigmemnt will do! thanks :)

Brianne

There's a pale pink pigment coming out with She Shines in June, maybe you'd want to wait for that?

Otherwise, there aren't many pinks in the regular line of pigments. The Pro line has a couple - Pink Pearl, Cool Pink, and Pink Vivid, but the last 2 are matte.

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianne
There's a pale pink pigment coming out with She Shines in June, maybe you'd want to wait for that?

Otherwise, there aren't many pinks in the regular line of pigments. The Pro line has a couple - Pink Pearl, Cool Pink, and Pink Vivid, but the last 2 are matte.

ooh. thank you! but i was also wondering about other pigments in general
smiles.gif

Latest posts