Pigment recs!

hypergrl273

Well i'm planning on getting my first pigment today, i can only get one, i want something very versatile that can be used on lips eyes and cheeks! any ideas on what color to get? i'm also looking to get a very neutral pink everyday lipstick for summer, and wanted to know what everyone thinks about fix+ i've been thinking about getting it for awhile.

mandirigma

If you want something that can be used on the lips, eyes, and cheeks, you should get the new Apricot Pink pigment while you still can =) (since it's LE, of course).

Vanilla is also a must have -- it's a really versatile highlight that you can use with pretty much any look, but that's part of the permanent line, so you could probably wait and get it as your next pigment.

user79

Melon
Goldenaire
Deckchair
Vanilla
Apricot Pink

-> all good versatile colours that can used on the eyes, lips & face

alysia

apricot pink for sure
greengrin.gif
It was my first one

bellaetoile

i'd say buy samples from someone? then you'll know what shades you like, and can go from there buying a full sized one.

depecher

I second what bellaetoile suggested. Pigment samples are the way to go because what you end up loving might not have been your first choice. You may be able to find someone here or on Live Journal who would be willing to sell you some. It's a great way to get into pigments, and it's quite addicting!
smiles.gif

d_flawless

if you are only getting one, i recommend apricot pink. it's limited and seriously so versatile, it's like nars orgasm in loose powder form, but better. get it!

pr1nces583

i dont know about the sweetiecake ones, we cant get them in the uk
cry.gif

but ones ive used on lips and cheeks as well as eyes are pink opal, melon and rose. pink opal is my favourite, i use it as a cheek highlight mainly
smiles.gif

Zoe

I can't wait to get my Apricot pink sample in,I might need to get another one with all the raves,lol

Latest posts