pigments

eye_pr0mise

i wanna try pigments, but im sorta iffy about them. i dont know what i would do with them. there are so many ways to use it. i know one particular reason i wanna get it is for eyeshadow.but how ??

Cruella

Your best bet is to just buy/swap samples. You can get a loooot of mileage out of a 1/4 teaspoon sample. This way you can try several colors without spending a ton of money.

liquidsirenhoney

i use my pigments with mixing medium for eyeshadow...i ussually pul al liitle pigment out and mix with my mixing medium, also depending on the shade they can be great as highlighter or in gloss for the lips.

eye_pr0mise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruella
Your best bet is to just buy/swap samples. You can get a loooot of mileage out of a 1/4 teaspoon sample. This way you can try several colors without spending a ton of money.

where can i go for the samples ??

kimmy

you might actually be able to pick up a sample or two at your local MAC counter! my pigments are all samples i got offline except for one of the She Shines pigments which i got a sample of from the counter. but at the counter, they usually won't give you alot, just enough for one or two applications, but that's good enough to see if you like them!

i use them alot over blush/bronzer to add some shimmer. they work really well as highlighters! alot of ladies use them pretty successfully on lips over or under gloss too
winks.gif
HTH!

Latest posts