pimps and hoes party pictures!

trace043

I posted last week sometime about not knowing what to wear to a "pimps and hoes party" at my friends fraternity. well... my friend and I obviously didn't go all out, and that was a good thing... considering we saw MANY girls just wearing a tank top and jeans! yikes. lol, anyway, here's the pictures...

mike and matt
18.jpg

hayden, amy, me, mike
19.jpg

amy and me
2.jpg

hayden, paul, mike
1.jpg

mike, justin, paul
4.jpg

mike #2 and me
8.jpg

amy and me
7.jpg

trevor and paul
15.jpg

mike and me
10.jpg

mike and me againnn
9.jpg

amy and me
13.jpg

and yes, that clock is... crazy. it says "time to pimp!" on it as well. lol.

user4

i wanna have a pimp n ho party for my birthday... haha. they look like they are so much fun. is that like the in thing now... i know soooooo many people who are having them lately! lol

widerlet

You look gorgeous,i love your hair!
Some of my friends had a pimps and hos party and everyone went all out,it was amazing lol,some guy had matching zebra print fur hat and coat.
My friends always throw fun themed parties
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

haha you look great! i think i might have added more jewelry..... but then again i have a strange obsession with jewelry.

trace043

^ yeah, I wanted to add more jewelry but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for... then I was gonna look on the day of the party, but got lazy. lol.

afterglow

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
LOL at Haydens necklace!
rofl.gif

Hahhaha, YES! That one made me crack up!

Aww awesome party! I'd love to go to a themed one, but sadly, nobody seems to want to put in the effort! (Or just can't hold one...)

MissLorsie

LOL your pimps and hoes party was soooooooooo tame compared to one my year at uni organised last year LOL

Latest posts