pims & hoes party.

trace043

hi everyone. I'm Tracey.
wavey.gif
I've been lurking around these forums for awhile now... and will be starting to post my own things soon.

but as for now, next Saturday I am visiting some friends that are away at college... and it's a "pimps and hoes" party. so... I was thinking of maybe buying a corset to wear from... Victoria's Secret? I really like this one...

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/comm...ZZZ&rfnbr=2785

I don't know if I'd get the entire thing... I like the top only. of course I'd be wearing something on the bottom, like a mini skirt. I forgot to add that! haha. and the stockings are pretty hot. but then I might as well get the whole thing, you know? well.... I really don't know... help?

makeup suggestions are also welcome. ; )

aziajs

I like it!!! If you're going to go hoe, go all the way!!! No hoe half-steppin'!! A cute little mini skirt would be cute over this. Ummm.....I would do a smoked out fuschia eye, kind of like what prppygrl69 does. And a nude pink lip maybe???

fotd096.jpg

Dreamergirl3

Aw that would be so cute! Anyone know the models name? It's not Adriana, thats for sure. This girls australian but I forget her name...I love her!

trace043

what about something like this?

not that design/color... well, maybe black, but none of that other stuff. just the style i'm talking about.

with no shirt under, obviously... gotta be skanky. :\

Latest posts