Pin-up help? :]

freaksinunif0rm

I'm trying to find a pigment that would enhance my eyes and still be "pin-up"ish.

Right now I wear Pink Venus and enhance my crease with Soft Brown (I'm asian and my crease isn't very deep, but I do have a crease). It looks nice but I'd like to try some pigments. I was thinking of getting Fairylite or Pink Opal. What do you think?

Thank You!!!

blueyesdancing

Definitely fairylite; unfortunately Pink Opal isn't rec'd for eyes...
ssad.gif
What about the new Copperclast coming out tomorrow? It may be too dark for you though, I haven't worked with it much.

user79

I hate Fairylite pigment. Does NOTHING for me at all, I can't even tell I have anything on my eye. If you want a neutral pigment, get Vanilla.

prinzessin784

I'm pretty sure Pink Opal is safe, but I think Vanilla or Fairy Lite are better choices. Fairy Lite is hard to work with but over a base, like Shimmersand shadestick or Bare Canvas paint, it works a lot better!

NikkiHorror

When I do a pin-up look I use both Fairylite and Vanilla. They're perfect for your base colors!

Vanilla eyeshadow from brow to lashes.
Fairylite pigment under the brow as a highlight and in inner v.
Bamboo eyeshadow in outer v and smoked to center of eyelid.
Espresso eyeshadow in crease and under lower lashline.
Motif eyeshadow on browbone just above crease.
Carbon defining outer v and smoked lightly towards the center.

Fluidline in Blacktrack, winged out at the side.
Loads of black mascara AND false lashes.

kimmy

i saw this somewhere once in a pin-up kind of thing (the cat eyed liner and cherry red lips) and it was way pretty:

Vanilla pigment to highlight
Naked pigment on the lid and lower lashline
Tan pigment lightly on the outer V, blended well

and then, the liner and false lashes of course
smiles.gif

flowerhead

Well if you mean the cheescake 1950's pin-ups, they wore blues and greens on their eyes. I recommend Kelly green and Azreal blue.

liquidsirenhoney

i love fairylite but it does nothing for me, it's such a pretty color, i would go with vanilla or pink opal, i use pink opal all the time on my eyes...never knew it wasn't safe.

Latest posts