pink cabana dupe?

..kels*

i missed out on pink cabana & i regret it sooo much now. anyone know of a similar l/s?

AudreyNicole

Charm Factor (LE with AMuse) is similar on me. Not exactly the same, but close. I haven't found anything close in the permanent line. HTH!
smiles.gif

BlahWah

On me, I have both Charm Factor and Pink Cabana, and both are very different. I haven't found anything close to PC in the MAC line, but I find Maybelline's Wet Shine Diamonds l/s in Fair Maiden is similar as well as Cover Girl's Smoothers l/l in Rosegold Glow (but I think that's been discontinued). If you find PC in eBay tho, try to pick it up, cuz even those two suggestions aren't as gorgeous!

XsheXscreamsX

i was looking for pink cabana a few weeks ago at my counter, sadly they were out. So the sweetest MA suggested bombshell and CB96 together. It was a little darker on her hand but it definately looked similiar.

..kels*

ooh ok! thank you all so much! i'll definitely be testing out bombshell & cb 96 together on my next visit.
smiles.gif

abyngs

To all who are looking for Pink Cabana, it is available on the MAC website now! I just ordered it. However, there is a bold triangle next to it. So hurry!!

neotrad

Bubbles lipstick + Prrr lipglass looks similar to Pink Cabana on MY lips. I have Pink Cabana and my lips are very pigmented by the way.

Latest posts