Pink EOTD

mrsroberson2007

Again, i did this one about a week ago... And i'll post what i used later.
pinkeyes3.jpg

pinkeyes2.jpg

pinkeyes1.jpg

-x-buttercup-x-

Ooooh I think the pink suits you too. I'm not sure if I like it under the eye though, maybe a bit of black/grey under there would look even more fabulous =D

caRpediEm17

i agree with buttercup...i actually see a lot of girls at my school with like pink under their eye without any liner and it juSs gives the appearance of red, irritated eyes...but besides the pink on the bottom i think the lid looks pretty!

user4

i think pink looks pretty on you, but u might want to use a bit of a darker color on the crease for definition and maybe on the waterline on the bottom lid to give your eye some depth.

user3

I'll admit I am not crazy about this one. I think the pink is too harsh for you but keep up the great blending!

xiahe

i'll admit that i'm not too crazy about this one, either. i think the pink looks too bright and harsh on you - maybe try using a lighter pink and tone it down a bit? and i also agree with buttercup - the pink on the lower lash line w/o any black e/l gives the appearance of irritated eyes so i would omit that and just add the black e/l - and some black mascara on the top lashes, too.

Latest posts