Pink Sugar

mac_obsession

I like it...It isnt like demeter where it can wear off in like an hour or so...It does last

A tip for keeping (especially) demeter or any fragrance on for longer is using either body wash and/or lotion in the same scent. Holds the scent longer.

ms.marymac

Thanks for the reply! I wanted to buy a lotion to go with it, but Sephora's website is currently out of stock. If I ever buy another Demeter fragrance, I will buy a lotion to go with it.

Miss_C

It's a good one....... I like perfumes a lot, I have a collection, and this one is not bad.....

Juneplum

this is a really really nice scent. it lasts longer than the demeter fragrances... pretty bottle too..

mrsdivajen

Yup, bought this at our Sephora grand opening a couple of weeks ago. LOVE it...the smell really lasts and it's unique...but you have to really LIKE sweet smells, which I do :p

ms.marymac

Dang it, now I am really wanting to buy it, lol. It was a toss up between that and Demeter's Sugar Cookie.

mrsdivajen

LOL chelsea,
Guess someone left it in the oven too long...
lol.gif

sophie-au

The official website lists the notes as:

Top: Bergamot, Orange, Raspberry, Fig Leaf
Middle: Liquorice Blossom, Mughetto, Barbe a Papa, Red Fruits, Strawberry
Base: Vanilla, Candy, Musk, Tonka, Sandalwood

http://www.selectiva-spa.it/pink_sugar_fragrance.html

As to how long lasting it is? I tried it on one wrist last night when shopping, (it completely drowned out the Ralph Lauren Blue I tried on my other wrist!) had a scented bath before going to bed, and now 14 hours later I can still faintly smell it! And I normally have fragrance fade fast on me because my skin is so dry!

I haven't tried Demeter's Sugar Cookie, but as all Demeter fragrances are colognes, (to keep them affordable) and thus less concentrated they tend not to last as long as an eau de toilette like Pink Sugar.

glittergoddess27

I just bought a bottle of this and I spray it into my hair and it will last all day,.. though the upward trend in the amount of MEN sticking their nose near the back of my head is disconcerting,......I love love love and I really want to try Aquolina's bath products,.. but unfortunately Sephora doesnt have the scent I want,.. right now I wear my pink sugar over my Bath and Body works Angel Food Cake Shower Creme and Lotion,.. Amazing combo,. I always feel like I smell good enough to eat!

daystar

I wanted so badly to like this based on all the rave reviews I've seen, but it just doesn't smell at all like I expected it to. On me, it smells like Off! brand mosquito repellent. How weird is that?!

ambidextrous

i like sweet scents, but there's something about it that I don't like... the SAs in the shops were wondering what smelled that good though ^^ (spritzed it on my wrist, wandering around)

thegirlgotsoul

LOVE this scent.

I cannot say enough good things about it.

It's so unique and lovely. I always get compliments when I wear it.
smiles.gif