Pinky Lips

amoona

Ok so I'm really not a myspace stalker but I was today haha I was bored at work. Does anyone have any idea of the lipstick and/or lipglass used for these lips? I didn't want to ask the chick because she'd probably think I'm a freak or something lol.

WeekendPictures0100-1.jpg

flowerhead

I think they're nasty! But if you like frosted lavender lips, I'd recommend Up the amp lipstick. I have a friend who is a stripper (seriously) and she uses it all the time....looks similar to the pic.

amoona

lol yea its def not everyday wear. Its like Vegas wear haha. I'm obsessed with pink n red lips and really liked this one I saw it. You gotta be able to pull it off so we'll see if I can. ;-) thanks though I'll check out the lipstick.

kimmy

try MAC Politely Pink l/s with MAC Tongue-in-chic laquer or MAC Dreamy l/g over it
smiles.gif
HTH!

amoona

Oh ok I'll try those out too, I'm going to MAC tomorrow so I'll see which I like best. Thanks!

amoona

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskitchmas
how about pink-a-dot lip lacquer?

i can't find it on the website.
ssad.gif

kimmy

i believe Pink-a-Dot laquer is DC'd, you might want to see if you can find it on eBay
winks.gif

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoona
Ok so I'm really not a myspace stalker but I was today haha I was bored at work. Does anyone have any idea of the lipstick and/or lipglass used for these lips? I didn't want to ask the chick because she'd probably think I'm a freak or something lol.

WeekendPictures0100-1.jpg

Just send her a message and ask her! I've done it before on Myspace, no biggie.

Latest posts