pixi eye colour sealer

caffn8me

Not exactly but I do use Screenface Cake Eye Liner Sealer which has an absolutely identical ingredient list;
  • Aqua (Water)
  • Propylene Glycol
  • Polysorbate 80
  • Methylparaben
  • Imidazolidinyl Urea
  • Cellulose Gum.
So far I have only used it to create eyeliners from eyeshadows and to set cake eyeliner. I haven't used it to set eye makeup after it has been applied as is suggested on the Sephora website here which states;

Quote:
To use: Mix one drop with fairy dust to apply as a liquid liner using a flat liner brush or pointed eye liner brush, paint one drop on top of eye liner or eyeshadow to seal and waterproof color, or add a drop onto a liner brush and dip into any shadow to create instant liquid liner.

With an identical ingredient list I can't imagine it is that much different to the Screenface product which I like. It does what it says allowing me to use shadows as liners.

Incidentally, the Screenface product comes in a half ounce bottle and costs £3.95 (about $6.70) and although I cannot see any size description for the Pixi product it looks suspiciously like a half ounce bottle too. The Pixi sealer sells for £14.00 here in the UK (about $23.80) and it sells for $20 in the USA so I think I'll stick with the Screenface product which I believe to be identical!

I don't know if Screenface will ship to the USA but if they do it may still be cheaper for you to order it from Screenface than buy the Pixi product in the USA.

user3

Yes, I have this! It works much like MAC medium mixing. I also apply this over my e/s when I need it to say put when it is raining. I get a clean brush damp and use a light tapping motion over mye e/s so I don't mess it up.