planned NE haul - help me cut it down!

mspixieears

I'm torn! Arrgh! At first it was just 2 of the lipglasses (Damzel & PL) but now it's grown into a full-blown potential assault on my wallet.

What I'm absolutely certain about:

Inventive Eyes quad
the aforementioned l/g

I had BoaF l/s marked as a definite but it might be too cool for my colouring? NC20-25. It just looked (fabulously I might add) rather pink on PrettyKitty.

FoFancy l/g and So Original look much better than I thought too!

The blushes, other quad & the palest lippie are definite not-haves for me.

I don't mind this being a big haul - it'll be my last for a while. But can I justify 4 l/g AND 3 l/s plus a quad?! Though I don't have many MAC l/s...

I'd really appreciate your thoughts - be as vocal/passionate as you like!

kristabella

i think between PrettyKitty & DopeSickGirl they've bought the whole collection. and i want it all!
icon_eek.gif

i'm looking at:
- both quads
- all 4 lipglasses
- at least 2 lipsticks

i can't wait to see more pics. this isn't going to come out in Aust til Sept 5th so we have plenty of time.

missunderstood

I love the Inventive eyes quad..but the shades look similar to the ones MAC already has. I also love Damzel lipglass! Naturally Eccentric seems close to Brew...and if it is, then I'll buy it because I never bought a back-up for that l/s.

mspixieears

Guys!!! You didn't help me narrow it down!
tong.gif

I know NE lippie will be far too pale for me which is why I'm not getting it *sob*; perhaps I won't get So Original but other 3?

I mean, 1 quad, 4 lippies and 3 lipglasses; a tad excessive? I think so!

Inventive Eyes quad
So Original/Curiositease/Entwined/BoaF l/s
Flight of Fancy/Damzel/Poetic Licence l/g
(Subculture l/l?)

Oh the torture of deciding! PK & DSG did make it all look oh-so-essential!!!