Playing Dress Up!

~LadyLocks~

Hi Peoples,

I had to post these pictures of my daughter. This first one is to funny! We were all in the living room while my daughter was in her new room playing. It was extra quite in there so we yelled out "SAEZHA, what are you doing", all of a sudden she comes running out looking like this!

P2040001.jpg

Hmm...I wonder where she got this idea from
lmao.gif
. She got into her drawer and got the Desitin
th_rolleye0014.gif

Here's her playing with mommy's head raps..
P2040002.jpg

Now posin with her hats...
P2060014.jpg

P2060024.jpg

Now showing off GRAMA's new shoes that matches her hat...
P2060009.jpg

P2060012.jpg

I LOVE having a little girl, she's my life size doll!

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandGirl77
Ha ha, that first pics is hillarious. Her eyes weren't burning with that stuff on there? She is to cute!

I was wondering the same thing! She wasn't acting like it was hurting or anything. Right when I see her I took a pic and washed it off. She was fine after that. Crazy girl...

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
ur daughter is so beautiful!!! looks like her daddy too........ And you of course

Thanks! Yup, she's her fathers mini me lol. Sometimes I look at her and wonder if she's my kid lol. Hopefully my next one will be my twin lol.

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
how do you pronounce her name? she is too cute!

It's pronunced like Say-jah (like Elijah but with the Say instead), don't ask me why we spell it like that lol.

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
It's pronunced like Say-jah (like Elijah but with the Say instead), don't ask me why we spell it like that lol.

thats what i thought! its so unique and pretty!! i kind of wish i would have put more effort into my daughters name!

MAC_Whore

Beautiful daughter and beautiful name! I love the pic of her in the wrap and the ones with the leopard-print shoes and hat! What a glamourous little character!

P.S. I think I am going to do a Desitin FOTD today.
lol.gif

~LadyLocks~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Beautiful daughter and beautiful name! I love the pic of her in the wrap and the ones with the leopard-print shoes and hat! What a glamourous little character!

P.S. I think I am going to do a Desitin FOTD today.
lol.gif

HAHAHAHA
lmao.gif