Please help me fill my palettes

Classic Beauty

I need help filling my palettes! This is long, but please bare with me.
smiles.gif

My neutrals: Oceanique, Vanilla, Ricepaper, Goldbit, Cork, Woodwinked, Patina, Milani Java Bean,

I need seven more. I have a few I want that I need to narrow it down to. Vex, All That Glitters, Mulch, Antiqued, Romp, Coquette, Naked Lunch, Shroom, Flirty Number and Satin Taupe. I'm trying to make it more diverse so I dont think I would need all Mulch, Antiqued, Romp, for example.
smiles.gif

My teals, blues, and purples: Brill, Electric Eel, Freshwater, Flashtrack, Hypnotique, Aquadisiac, Little Minx, Idol Eyes, Mystical Mist, Prose and Fancy, and Steamy.

I need four more. I want Beautiful Iris, Satellite Dreams, Nocturnelle, Stars N Rockets, Swish, Surreal, Tilt, Shimmermoss, Zonk Bleu!, Moons Reflection, and Crystal. Again with the diversity thing.

My everything else: Milani Sun Goddess, Antique Gold, Greensmoke, Meadow, Trax, Pink Venus, Gorgeous Gold, Rio de Rosa, Expensive Pink, Sprout.

I need five more. I want Sumptuous Olive, Club, Cranberry, Goldmine, Da Bling, Hepcat, and Star Violet.

Or maybe I need to reorganize them. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to tell me. I dont really want two similar colors and I dont want any colors you would think I would rarely use. TIA!
smiles.gif

Edited the neutrals. Sorry.
smiles.gif
<---I use a lot of happy faces.

pumpkincat210

whew. okay. Dazzlelight and Flirty number
Satellite Dreams, Stars N Rockets, Swish, tilt, shimmermoss ,moon's reflection,Sumptuous Olive, Club,
those are my personal favorites.

KJam

7- Vex, All That Glitters, Antiqued, Naked Lunch, Shroom, Flirty Number and Satin Taupe.

4- Satellite Dreams, Stars N Rockets, Shimmermoss, and Zonk Bleu!

5- Sumptuous Olive, Club, Cranberry, Da Bling, and Star Violet.

Latest posts