PLEASE Help me find a good Blush and Long lasting lipstick! r.o

Hawkeye

and heres the catch-it has to look professional.

I have the canvas part down pat- Laura Mercer Foundation, concealer and primer and I use her secret camaflauge stuff and MAC's Avante Gold (yes my counter got it today and I used it with it and its a HG) MSF

I also have my eye look down pat:
MAC Bare Canvas from lashline to browbone
MAC Shroom on the browbone
MAC Kid from lashline to crease
MAC Woodwinked or Mulch in the outer 1/3 of the eye
Shishiedo Mascara

I am still looking for the perfect eyeliner though!

So as you can see its very nude very natural me but better look.

I just need help with an eyeliner thats not very harsh looking (i've tried so many its not even funny)
a Blush thats natural and muted and professional
a lip product that is longwearing muted and professional

You all are probably wondering why and the truth is-I'm beginning to make a LOT of contacts with pharmacists (I want to be one and it's been a life long dream of mine!) and I can't wear fun exciting stuff when I go to meet them because it's a professional arena.

So any help would be VERY much appreciated! It can be from MAC, NARS, or even Laura Mercier!

MACActress

I can't help you with the blush, and I don't own it myself, but I'm fairly sure Hug Me is a nice l/s without a lot of glittery-shine.

Edit//Wait nvm. I feel like a ditz, I missed the part about long-lasting =P

I think Graphic Brown is also a great myself-but-better eyeliner. On me it's fairly sheer, I love it =)

Good luck with your search and I hope you find what you are looking for!

glittergoddess27

Hmm a good blush that is not too much,.. Springsheen is a very natural blush,.. and here's one that most people overlook,.. Breath of Plum,.. it looks kinda purple mauve in the pot but applied lightly it actually is a kinda of warm golden toned blush. I can use this on about everyone,.. A long wearing lippie,.. how about prolongwear,..there are some nice shades that are more neutral,.. I love my Lustrebloom,.. kinda a silvery undertoned one,.. or Eden Rocks lipstick,.. even though it is a regular lippie,.. MAC lipsticks then to stay put pretty decently. Specially with a clear gloss over them. Hope you find some good stuff that works!

joytheobscure

I like prism and cubic blush or a tiny bit of nars orgasm. As far as an eyeliner, soba applied with a eyeliner brush (the one you use with fluidlines is great). I like jist lipstick and Cliniques bamboo pink for nice professional looks. Longwearing, I tend to buy the max factor brand- I really like those for longwearing. If I wear a regular lipstick I carry it in my pocket and reapply every so often.

Hawkeye

Thank you ladies so much! It's just very hard because I hate to say it but in the medical/professional world you really are judged to a fault about your appearance!

michelle :)

viva glam 5 is a great lipstick/gloss that looks good on just about everyone. i love it! that or nars lipgloss in orgasm

ShadowyLady

Eyeliner:

Phone Number eye kohl- Cool charcoal shade. Just dab and smudge into your lashes. The subtle shimmer in this makes it wearable and less harsh than black.
Teddy eye kohl- Same idea as Phone Number; slightly shimmery warm brown.
Prunella eye kohl- Blackened plum with subtle shimmer.

Blush:

Blushbaby, Tenderling, Cubic, Strada- All varying shades of nude pink; subtle and natural.

Lipstick:

Hug Me, Jubilee, Blankety, Viva Glam II, Viva Glam V, Faux, Honeylove, Unchanging LongWear. Again, all nude-pink-beige shades that will look polished and professional.

Any of these would look great with your eye look. The awesome thing about neutrals is that they're all mix-and-matchable!

Latest posts