Please help me plan my Haul!

brandiisamonkey

Ok Tell me wich of these Items I really need right now and which ones that can wait (I need to invest in some skincare so otherwise id be getting all of it) I have trouble limiting myself so thats why im enlisting y'alls help!
th_worship.gif

Oh im NC25 Brown hair Brown eyes if you needed to know that
smiles.gif

E/s
Overgrown
Botanical
Spring Up
Bark

L/s
Awaken
Florabundi

L/g
Petit Four
Mouthwatering
Flowerosophy

Liner
Violet Underground

Brushes
209 Eyeliner Brush
187 Stippling Brush
252 Large Shader Brush

SOS.gif

BlahWah

Here are my 2 cents on the items I have, hopefully it'll help you in your decision making! For ref, I'm NC35, Chinese. Have fun w/ your haul!

E/s
Overgrown - always get compliments when I wear this, very different from the other e/s (unless you have/are planning to get Bitter)
Botanical - I ended up returning this because, no matter how pretty it looked in the pot it turned into a greyish-purplish mess on my eyes
ssad.gif

Spring Up - loving it, thought it would be chalky but used it w/ Steamy and Budding Beauty (separately!) and got a nice spring look with it; softens Overgrown.
Bark - don't have it so I can't say, sorry =T

L/s
Awaken - it tones down my pigmented lips and warms up my skintone, fresh but not made up, a nice pale-ish pinky-peach on me (but best w/ lip balm)
Florabundi - don't have this one, sorry =T

L/g
Petit Four - I want to get it! - but someone said it's similar enough to Beaute..??
Mouthwatering - want this too, but chose Pink Meringue instead b/c loved how it looked on ashley_v85 =P
Flowerosophy - on me, it's the less opaque, glossy version of Awaken, and I haven't compared it yet (I really should!), but maybe th lustreglass, non-sparkly version of Flash of Flesh..??

Liner
Violet Underground - if you are okay w/ the e/kohls, GET THIS!! Lovin' it w/ the the Culturebloom e/s's, Budding Beauty, th Sweetie Cake softsparkles....can go edgy or soft...helps Little Minx to show up much better...!!

Brushes
209 Eyeliner Brush - don't have
187 Stippling Brush - just got and I love how it makes my skin look so polished (before my greasies set in..)
252 Large Shader Brush - don't have

*EDIT Btw, perhaps if you give us your budget or the number of items you'd like to limit yourself to or the kind of items you'd rather have (e.g. e/s over l/s, or brush over anything else), it can help us be more specific w/ our suggestions.
smiles.gif

brandiisamonkey

Thanks for the suguestions
my budget for this one is about $170
I really think im going to get the 187 no matter what
I LOVE shadows and its what I play with most
I would really like to get atleast one ls and one lg I need to expand my collection of these as I dont have much

Tonitra

My thoughts:

I looove Overgrown. Out of the e/s you mentioned that is the only one that really stands out for me.
Petit Four is great-wore it today and I think its a beautiful colour.
Violet Underground- I get a surprising amount of use out of it. Its great for lining the lower lash line and then packing other purple e/s overtop.
I played with the soft sparkles today and decided to pass-on the ones I tested, the glitter came off pretty easily, even though I've heard it differs for some.
209 brush-I like the 208 better!
smiles.gif

And that is all I can really contribute...although if you're planning on picking up Culturebloon products, perhaps do it soon? They are all gone at my counter by now, as they're LE.

Hopefully that helps! Good luck.

brandiisamonkey

I know culturebloom is LE I've just been procrastinating too long lol (actually I keep buying things from other spektra members lol)

Ill probably get all of the culturebloom shadows just because im a shadow whore
smiles.gif

I need help mostly with wich Lip stuff I should get, Right now I pretty much wear NARS Chiuihuah every day lol

mspixieears

I'm biased probably but #187 is a definite for the shopping list, as is Petit Four l/g, but that's because I love those sorts of lip colours.

I've got Botanical and am a bit undecided about it...I much prefer Moth Brown, but need to experiment more with B I think.

Overgrown and Spring Up, don't have either but would choose one of the 2.

Can't really help much with the other things, sorry.

brandiisamonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitargirl
Definately get the sweetie cake pigments, palatial lustreglass.

I already have all the pigs lol

Latest posts