Please HELP me with a Freestanding Haul!!!!

talk2mesun

I need your help, guys!

I live in bufu so I rarely get the chance to go anywhere but a counter, and I haven't felt like buying off the internet a whole lot as far as the MAC website goes, but ANYWAY, without further blahblah,

I'm going to a freestanding store and I'm going to get a bunch of pan eyeshadows and possibly pigments, possibly other stuff too but you guys have to recommend it! Most of yas know what I look like but I'll put a pic behind the cut anyway for those that don't. I'll also stick what I already own by color back there too. I don't have as much as some, but it will still get a little annoying looking at the categories but I promise it means a bunch to me. Thanks to everyone in advance who'll help me out. I greatly appreciate it and hope to return the favor if I haven't already!

(I will only have a few minutes IN the store itself to give them a list and pay, because I will be driving 14+ hours and will have grandma and the dog in the car, that's why I can't ask the MA's for help!)

***Pictures of ME at the bottom

I need the most help with BROWNS, I don't want to dup a bunch of the same colors but I want the browns to match my skin tone or lack of one hehe. Oh and help with purples!!

What I already own:

Neutral/Brown:
Say, Yeah!
Coco Pigment
Deckchair Pigment
Fairylite Pigment
Lily White Pigment
Provence Pigment
Sunpepper Pigment
Beig-ing Shadestick
Stilife Paint x2
Taupographic Shadestick

Black/Gray/Silver/White:
Carbon
Silver Ring
Frost Pigment
Softwash Grey Pigment

Purples:
Star Violet
Trax
Kitschmas Pigment
Lovely Lily Pigment
Violet Pigment

Greens:
Bitter
Lucky Green x2
Silly Goose
Swimming
Emerald Green Pigment
Golden Olive Pigment
Kelly Green Pigment
Chartru Paint

Pink/Burgundy:
Expensive Pink
Slip Pink
Swish
Apricot Pink pigment
Electric Coral Pigment
Goldenaire Pigment
Maroon Pigment
Pink Bronze Pigment
Pinked Mauve pigment
Rose Pigment
Canton Candy Paint
Gracious Me Shadestick

Golds, Yellows and Oranges:
Amber Lights
Chrome Yellow
Goldmine
Gorgeous Gold
Love-bud
Acid Orange pigment
Copper Sparkle Pigment
Gold Dusk Pigment
Old Gold Pigment
Baselight Paint
Corn Shadestick

Blues:
Aquadisiac
Blue Absinthe
Electro Sky
Hipnotique
Moon's Reflection
Tilt
Tres Teal
Waternymph
Azreal Blue Pigment
Blue (RR) Pigment
Cornflower Pigment
Sea Me Shadestick
Silverbleu Shadestick

Here's what I look like again:

Eyes
DSC00913+_Small_.JPG

Face
000_2225a.jpg

000_1014.jpg

000_2144a.jpg

talk2mesun

Noppers! I went to get the She Shines, and managed to only walk out with Sunpepper and Azreal Blue. Now I have second thoughts, especially since I had to drive 1.5 hours to get it because the counter near me didn't get it in!!! Now I wish I woulda grabbed Nightlight and Golder's Green!

Shimmer

Oh doll, GET the greens!!
smiles.gif
I love both of them! Even though I've only worn them like twice, I love them anyway!
smiles.gif

Coppering is one of my fave shadows also!
smiles.gif

Shawna

Ohhh, you need coppering, and if I can wear it so can you. I am super pale, and it is just a matter of where you apply it. I love it with light gold colours on the lid and coppering in the crease. Besides, you are gorgeous and all your looks are fantastic. You'll be fine with it
smiles.gif
I second the greens too. They would be hot on you.

Latest posts