Please hurry to help me with choosing the items not released in Korea.

schrute

Hi I am a Korean and I need some advice for choosing the right color tones of items for my skin.
There are several items that are not released here in Korea so I cannot take any of those for testing before I buy them.
For that reason, I need somebody help me with choosing concealers and a highlighter.

I used to use MAC Studio Touch Up Stick concealer, NC15.
As you can see in the pics I uploaded, I have quite fair and pale skin and got some spots over my face.
I've got skin type of oily combination and some blush over face.
I personally prefer natural daily style make up that people usually don't realize that I put on a make up.

I've selected for my own and I would appreciate if you choochoochoo choo~~se me with the right color tones of the items based on the experiences of using them.
the items are...(all MAC)
-MAC Studio Chromagraphic pencil
-Studio Finish SPF35 concealer
-Matchmaster Concealer
-prep prime highlighter.

<It'd be better if you suggest other things or brands than those I listed above.>
* one of the pictures is myself without any make up, and the other is me with just some sun block cream on face.

Thank you~

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Moved this thread to MAC Recommendations.
peace2.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
MAC Studio Chromagraphic pencil: NC15/NW20 Studio Finish SPF35 concealer: NC15 (it may be a little dark for you) Matchmaster Concealer: I don't think you'll have a shade match in this; it seems this runs darker than other concealers. Prep & Prime Highlighter: You may be able to do Light Boost, but I'm concerned regarding how well they work on paler skins. (I'm quite pale myself; most MAC foundations and concealers don't match my skintone.) For other brands, I would suggest NARS or Bobbi Brown. They are both incredibly pale-friendly. For NARS, I think you'd be a Siberia in their foundations, Chantilly in the concealers. For Bobbi Brown, Alabaster in the foundations, Porcelain in their Creamy Concealer. That said, if it's possible for you to get matched in person to make sure, I definitely encourage it.

schrute

Thank you so much~!
I've changed my mind to look for the concealers at Nars store~
You gave me a lot of helpful tips~!
yahoo.gif

BTW I've heard that prep highlighter Radiant Rose could fit the pale skin~

Latest posts