Please knock something off my wishlist! I'm too broke!

MissMarley

Please help me cut down this list...I can't possibly get all of this, and I know that the summer collections will just bring more that I want..Help me please!

Lip Conditioner-
Baumy Bronze

Blush-
Dollymix

Eyeshadows-
All That Glitters
Sumptuous Olive
Seedy Pearl
Beautiful Iris
Crystal
Petalescent

Lipsticks-
Fabby
Bombshell
Fresh Moroccan

Culture Bloom/Ultra Cheek-
Sweet William Blushcreme
Lavender Sky eyeshadow
Springsheen blush

Dejarose-
Dejarose l/g

Sweetie Cake-
Iris accents e/l
Sweetie Cake l/g

Other:
Strobe Cream

total: $286.50

Julie

I never liked Strobe Cream. It was a little greasy and had too much of a pink tone for me.

user2

I would skip all the regular items since you can get them the whole year, for your birthday etc. and Julie is right the Strobe Cream is kinda uh!!

chiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
I never liked Strobe Cream. It was a little greasy and had too much of a pink tone for me.

ditto. it pretty much does what any highlighter would do...

user3

My choices to remove:

Fresh Moroccan
strobe Cream

As for the collections....Just wait until they come out and you can see them or see swatches.

mandirigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I would skip all the regular items since you can get them the whole year, for your birthday etc.

Agreed. That's what I'm trying to do myself, LOL =)

And on your eyeshadows: I have both Seedy Pearl and Petalescent and neither of them are spectacular. I hardly reach for either of them. I'd recommend Rose instead, but it's a Pro color (you can save it until you make a special trip out to a pro store!). Try Expensive Pink too -- I don't have it, but the texture is likely a lot better than the other two.

MissMarley

I'm knocking seedy pearl, petalescent, strobe cream, beautiful iris and crystal (i have so many lavendar e/s and pigments), sumptuous olive (i have stila ladouce, very similiar), and fresh morrocan (have several red lipsticks i already love). thanks!!

Latest posts