Please recommend me some LUSH!

Pink_minx

Im new with lush and I just got some products in the mail. I wasnt too happy with the smell though. I got Sex Bomb which I heard was really good but it kinda smells like old lady?? I also bought Karma Komba and Jungle conditioner. They smell alright but I wanted to see if any of you LUSH fans can recommend me some other LUSH products that smells a lil more fruity and sweet?? It sucks that I dont have a LUSH store near by but I just like the fact that these products are mostly all natural. I dont mind the herbally smell but I want a smell that I will really like!

girlstar

If you like sweet, try Snow Fairy shower gel. It's very sweet! It smells like their Candy Fluff powder. Also, Sexy Peel soap is amazing and my whole house smells wonderfully citrusy after I use it in the shower. I also love Gratuitous Violets soap. I, too, didn't really care for Sex Bomb/Joy of Jelly (they smell the same).

My mom has the Mud Flats and Sandstone soaps. They smell wonderful, and have exfoiliating properties! Woo!

NikkiHorror

Rock Star Soap is supposed to smell amazingly sweet and vanillay. I have the same sweet-and-fruit taste as you, and I'm getting a huge shipment of LUSH stuff this week, so I'll let you know what I think.

Ithica

I personally LOVE the 'Mar bar' bubble stuff, I think its gorgeous! Also, Like Girlstar has already said, the Candy fluff dusting powder is gorgeous, Its probably the only thing i use most of lush! <3

EmbalmerBabe

Buffy the Backside Slayer (smoothing,exfoliating,moisturizing body bar) and Rockstar Soap (smells amazing).

flowerhead

You must try American cream conditioner! It smells gorgeous - like vanilla, honey and strawberries and makes your hair really silky.

prinzessin784

My newest fave is the Comforter bubble bar. It smells soooo good and make a TON of bubbles!! I also really love the Flosty Gritter. It's all good stuff!!
smiles.gif

Latest posts