Plushglass rec's please?

sel00187

I am a NW15/NW20 blue eyed brown hair. Im interested in the new plushglasses as theyre released here (UK) on thursday. I am torn between Truth and Light (untamed) ample pink, big kiss and cushy white. please help
ssad.gif

AudreyNicole

I had only ever gotten one other MAC l/g and returned it so I was hesitant to try the plushglass. I got Bountiful and LOVE it. The other ones that I intend to get are Ample Pink, Pretty Plush, and Cushy White. Bountiful is a bubblegum pink in the tube, but not all that bright on. I love the way they feel and look over lipstick!
smiles.gif
Oh, and I wanted to add that I am an NW20 also...

DOLLface

I love Cushy White, it's a great clear gloss. I think I take it about everywhere with me.

liquidsirenhoney

I got 4 of them i love them so much..oversexed, foolishy fab, plus luxe and bountiful....my faves are defintely bountiful and foolishyl fab...i didn't try cushy white, but i'm sure i will but for now those 2 are my favs.

Glitziegal

I am NW15 with dark hair.
I already have Big Kiss, and Wildly Lush (which is the sexiest colour I have ever worn)
There are some swatches in the Plushglass swatch section of a few of us in diff colours.

I am also going to get Plus Luxe, and Ample Pink. I just hope they don't have any fast sellouts before I can get my order in online.

glueme

Is the consistency of the Plushglasses very similar to the Lipglasses? Or more toawrds the LipGelees?

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by glueme
Is the consistency of the Plushglasses very similar to the Lipglasses? Or more toawrds the LipGelees?

IMO they are not as sticky as the lipglasses, but no where near as smooth as the lip gelees. That being said, I love them!!
smiles.gif

lightsinsorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by glueme

Their texture is very similar to that of the Lustreglasses, which aren't quite as slippery as the Lipgelees.

And to answer the original question, I would actually recommend Big Kiss and Full for You.

Latest posts