Post Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations Here

cindypltnm81

Saddle as a base crease Satin taupe on lid Folie in crease Brun highlight Embark over engraved pencil lower lash line

GlamQueen21

1. Jealousy Wakes on the lid, Divine Night in the crease, Cloudburst in the outer V, Hoppin as highlight
2. Wondergrass on the inner lid, Surf USA on the middle lid, Jealousy Wakes on the outer lid, Cool Heat in the crease, Plumage in the outer V, Ricepaper and Next To Nothing as highlight
3. Jealousy Wakes on the lid, Mating Call and Noir Plum Mega Metal Eyesahadows in the crease, Sketch and Push The Edge pigment on the outer V, Next To Nothing as highlight

shafogz

One of my favorite combos is Jest on the eyelid, Satin Taupe in the crease and a light dusting of Naked powder pigment under the brow.

Anna x

ricepaper on the lid trax in the crease sketch in the outercorner vanilla as a highlight gel liner and mascara, its got colour but is still very wearable :)

ROlean

Fresh Daisy all over lid/ highlight
Stars N Rockets in crease
Shale in outer crease
Nocturnelle outer v/ lower lash line.

Seven Of Nine

Paradisco - all over lid & lower lash line
Neo - Orange - on the Paradisco
Woodwinked - crease
Signed, sealed - outer V
Grain - tear duct & browbone
Nyx Jumbo Black Bean - lash line & waterline

GlamQueen21

My recent one was Wondergrass e/s on the inner lid, Surf USA e/s on the middle lid, Jealousy Wakes e/s on the outer lid, Cool Heat e/s in the crease, Plumage in the outer V, and Ricepaper and Next To Nothing as highlight.

The eyeshadow combination that I did today and wearing right now are: Jealousy Wakes e/s on the lid, Hocus Pocus in the crease, Carbon on the outer V and Vex e/s as highlight.

Seven Of Nine

Lime on the lid up to crease & lower lid
Juxt and Swimming in the crease
Gorgeous Gold in tear duct
Bows & Curtseys in the outer V
pigment Naked under browbone

emarie

Era all over the lid, Patina in the crease, Blanc Type under the brow, and Hush in the inner corner

Seven Of Nine

Rule - all over lid
Brun - crease and outer V
Brule - above crease - blending with Brun & highlight
Courtly - inner corner, tear duct

noniek

My fav now: Hepcat on lid Satin taupe on crease and outer V add Carbon on outer V to more define shroom inner corner and highlight