PP or Shimpagne??

babelicious

i have a problem

i'm a NC 30

for the new MSFs from A muse, i dont know which MSFs to choose from, i'm afraid PP will be too light whereas Shimpagne will make my face looks oily(my face will be quite oily after a few hours).

i doubt SS will be suitable for me... so how??
SOS.gif

Shimmer

I love my PP as a highlighter
smiles.gif
And, other members have found ways to bring out the pink in the PP to give it a bit of extra pop, including using blushcremes CCBs and Fix+ with the 187 brush.
smiles.gif

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Buy both. Then you dont have to decide!

I agree... if you can afford it! If not try them out at a counter or store!

user79

I was really underwhelmed by PP. It hardly showed up on me and the gold glitter was really chunky. Meh. Shimpagne is sooo wonderful, I don't think it looks oily at all, just nice and shimmery / glowy.

ette

CCB = Cream Color Base, they are multi purpose products (eyes, cheeks, lips) and are a creamy product, feeling like cream blush. If you put them on before a MSF, it may stay longer and have a more shimmery, bright look.

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I was really underwhelmed by PP. It hardly showed up on me and the gold glitter was really chunky. Meh. Shimpagne is sooo wonderful, I don't think it looks oily at all, just nice and shimmery / glowy.

couldnt agree more

im nw30 and i was soooo looking forward to PP... and it barely shows up atall.... i was hoping it would be like petticoat, but its so sheer
ssad.gif

i just bought shimpagne for the sake of it and omg im in love....

its so glowy and pretty... just perfect

liquidsirenhoney

I'm an NW30 and PP doesn't show up one me at all...i bought 2 and wish i hadn't bought either...Shimpagne on the other hand i absolutely love...i use it to highlight and it really seems to brighten my face.

calliestar

I'm not sure what MAC foundation color I am (I'm light skinned, not quite tan, but a little color) but I love pp. It makes my skin glowy and goes great on top of any blush I wear. It really doesn't make me overly pink though, so if you want a lot of color, I'd say try something else.

Wattage

I prefer PP over Shimpagne... Shimpagne really made me look like a grease bucket. But as you can see, that's not everyone's exeperience.

I say buy both, try them and sell the one you don't like as much.

Or just get both!
winks.gif

*luvmash*

I think Porcelain Pink would suite u well...but why not Shooting Star...I just received it in the mail yesterday and LOVE IT!!

sel00187

ive just bought both, i couldnt find them anywhere in the uk after the day they were released
ssad.gif
online. ive yet to try them out as i havent recieved them yet but im guessing shimpagne will be the better out of the two

GalleyGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous

Underwhelmed is a perfect way of describing my reaction to it as well. I am a pale NC 20, and I feel like I have to saturate the brush with the stuff in order to get a nice little shimmer.
As for Shimpagne, I haven't tried it, I was worried that would be too dark for me.

Latest posts