practice makes perfect !!

eye_pr0mise

okay ladies & gentlemen, i need your advice haha. heres my dilemma: i wanna play with my eye makeup, you know trial&error. well when i finish one look i have to wash it off to start over right. but when i do that it dries up my face (from all the washing). then again, when i use eye makeup remover its all oily. what can i use to wipe the makeup off and start over ?? suggestions ??

MACtastic

I use Kiehl's Super Gentle Eye Makeup remover. Its a lotion-like consistency, but not at all oily. I have sensitive skin too, and it doesn't sting!

caffn8me

You could also try M·A·C's Cleanse Off Oil which is very moisturizing and washes off with plain water.

GalleyGirl

Good question! I've always wondered about this myself...I don't want to have to scrub my face raw 10 times a day just to play around. That, and also do you practice with your "nice" mu? Like I am not going to play around with my l/e fluidlines.

ebonyannette

For the eyes I love Sephora Eye Make Up Remover, it takes of all eyemake up in one swipe (including paints) I dont have sensitive eyes but I can usually try about 5 looks on each eye before they get irritated.
As far as the face goes you can try a melt down like Philosophy Purity.

I usually use it at night first to melt the make up off my face then go behind it and cleanse to make sure my pores are clear. But it takes everything off the surface fast and easy you just have to make sure when your done playing you go behind it with a cleanser.

DaizyDeath

i have the mac wipes and these gentle makeup removeing wipes that i got from sallys for like 3.95 for a package of 50

i really like the ones from sally the smell good and they remove makeup really good ofcourse i still cleanse after but its good for getting off my eye makeup.

bellaetoile

mac wipes.
pond's gentle makeup removing wipes.

both are amazing. and when you do the math, the mac ones are barely, if at all, more expensive than the ponds ones, if you buy the mac ones in the 100 count bulk pack. i use the mac ones all the time, they get everything off, leave no residue, can be tossed in your gym bag, and smell lovely.

Anatevka

and since you're just playing/practicing... you can always do a different look on each eye. maybe only the people who live with you will think you're crazy.

one time my bf showed up at my apartment unexpected.. yeah, he thought i was mad.

maybe i am.

smiles.gif

eye_pr0mise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatevka
and since you're just playing/practicing... you can always do a different look on each eye. maybe only the people who live with you will think you're crazy.

one time my bf showed up at my apartment unexpected.. yeah, he thought i was mad.

maybe i am.

smiles.gif

haha good idea, and good point !! lOl .

Latest posts