Pressed pigments for pro pan palette on eBay

ratmist

Hi, I saw these on eBay and I'm wondering if anyone's used this seller, samphora-face-treat, and whether the colours she's selling look correct to those with these pigments. (I'm aware of the problems in identifying colours on a monitor, but I wanted to see if anyone could see anything hugely wrong from glancing.)

For the record, she's very good with communication, and seems very friendly, and is 'armed' with a 100% feedback rating. The pigments available are pressed, and can come with a magnet underneath and a label for identification and ease of use.

Link to the auction for 'Deckchair' pressed pigment:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...121215121&rd=1

MACATTAK

Yes, I have bought from this seller a few times, and YES they are authentic pigments. A great idea to press the pigments. This seller also wraps everything really well, so that they are intact when you receive them. I would highly recommend this seller to anyone.

eulchen

great! have added her to my faves! when the next money rolls in on paypal ill be ordering
clap.gif

ratmist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACATTAK
Yes, I have bought from this seller a few times, and YES they are authentic pigments. A great idea to press the pigments. This seller also wraps everything really well, so that they are intact when you receive them. I would highly recommend this seller to anyone.

It really is a great idea, because I can't afford to buy all the pigments I want right now, and she's got quite a few I want to test before I decide on splurging on a whole jar. Also, she's got a deal on right now, where if you buy 4 presed pigments, you get an e.l.f quad for free, and if you buy 15, you get a MAC pro pan slot. That's actually quite a good deal, and she still makes a decent profit.

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratmist
It really is a great idea, because I can't afford to buy all the pigments I want right now, and she's got quite a few I want to test before I decide on splurging on a whole jar. Also, she's got a deal on right now, where if you buy 4 presed pigments, you get an e.l.f quad for free, and if you buy 15, you get a MAC pro pan slot. That's actually quite a good deal, and she still makes a decent profit.

This is a great idea. Some days I just don't feel like dealing with the loose pigments, so this is a great choice. I always buy at least 4 so I can get a quad. Just make sure you don't drop the quad...I have before & they do break easily, so just be extra careful with them
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

eulchen

i have just ordered from her! shes super friendly and helpful. provence was sold out when i checked in this morning and wanted to get it so she put new ones on ebay so i have one now, too!

this is what i ordered:
Vanilla 3/4tsp
Provence 1/2tsp
Dark Soul 1/2tsp
Melon 1/2tsp
Silverfog 1/2tsp (i really had a hard time deciding between this and quitly, but i was after a platinum for so long now i couldnt resist the fog!
lol.gif
)

will update when i get the package!
smiles.gif

ratmist

Quote:
Originally Posted by eulchen
i have just ordered from her! shes super friendly and helpful. provence was sold out when i checked in this morning and wanted to get it so she put new ones on ebay so i have one now, too!

this is what i ordered:
Vanilla 3/4tsp
Provence 1/2tsp
Dark Soul 1/2tsp
Melon 1/2tsp
Silverfog 1/2tsp (i really had a hard time deciding between this and quitly, but i was after a platinum for so long now i couldnt resist the fog!
lol.gif
)

will update when i get the package!
smiles.gif

Hehe, provence was sold out cuz I BOUGHT IT! Moohoohahahahaha*cough* Sorry.
smiles.gif

Xqueeze_me

hehe ratmist!

I have always wondered how one can make pressed pigments for pro pan palette? Where can one purchase the pressed pigments holder or is it handmade?

eulchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratmist
Hehe, provence was sold out cuz I BOUGHT IT! Moohoohahahahaha*cough* Sorry.
smiles.gif

dont worry, she put up a new and all shiny auction especially for me. i does feel spezials now.
rofl.gif

ratmist

Okay, so I got the 15 pressed pans yesterday and the separate MAC 15 pan palette today (she ships them separately to avoid crushing the pans).

I am absolutely thrilled with the purchase. She ships from Oklahoma and I live in Scotland - and not a single pan was broken or dented. She packages them by putting each pan into an individual small zip-lock bag... then takes a few of those panned-bags and puts them into another zip-lock bag... and then wraps the bundle with loads of bubble wrap (with a note on top to 'Pls open carefully'). I had 15 pans, so she had about 4 or 5 'bundles'. She shipped in a jiffy bag too, so despite the long trip to the UK, and doubtless some rough handling along the way, everything was perfect.

I'm extremely pleased! :woohoo:

freshangi

I ordered 8 piggies....One came broken and she offered me a replacement or refund... very Nice seller.....~!!!!