Pressing crumbled e/s?

Kels823

Is there a way to press crumbled e/s? My nephew threw my Juxt across the room, thinking it was some sort of weapon, I dunno..
cry.gif
neway, it crumbled all up. I LOOOVE juxt, but I dont wanna buy a new one cuz that one was fairly new.

So is it possible to press e/s like pigments? TIA.....

MACActress

Yep =) It works exactly the same way. Some of my e/s had some pretty severe chips that were bothering me, so I repressed 'em and it worked fine =) I almost had some overflow problems though, because the amount of product seems to kind of...expand? When you add the alcohol and mix it. But if you are missing a bit than it should work out fine =)

Katura

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxcat
If that doesn't work, just put the bits in an old cleaned out tester jar...

I have a habit of smashing Black Tied every time I get a new one...all over my light colored bathroom rug....needless to say, it looks like a Dalmation puppy... but I've just emptied out a few cheap jars and dumped what I could in...

maxcat

I dropped my waternymph the second day I had it. I almost CRIED. Fortunately I just chipped it.

tiramisu

omg thanks for posting this, and the link! I just broke a favorite e/s (Contrast) this a.m. and it made a total mess, but I think I've got enough to try pressing it back into shape
ssad.gif

Latest posts