Pro longwear Lustre lipcolour

user3

Lustrebloom, Preensheen or Night Rose

I've only checked out Lustrebloom. I always forget to look at the other two.

I've never tried these but I'd really like to have a lipcolor that stays put.

I did try the Pro Longwear but it balled up on me. I am hoping the Longwear Lustre will be different.

Other suggestions welcome!

If you need to see a pic of me you can check my profile.

user2

Oh may I hijack your thread to ask: Which Pro Longwear is similiar to Hug Me lipstick?

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Oh may I hijack your thread to ask: Which Pro Longwear is similiar to Hug Me lipstick?

icon_eek.gif
Hijacker!!!

Ok I can answer for the lustre ones but for the regular ones I don't think of them are close. Now I am thinking if you mixed Rose Runner and Clingpeach you might get a close one.

veilchen

I can't answer for Lustrebloom or Night Rose (though I'm interested in these two as well, they sound nice), but I have Preensheen and like it very much! It's very similar to Luv-4-Ever (which I have and love), though Preensheen is slightly darker and more pinkish, in my eyes.

I also have a regular Pro Longwear, and the difference I noticed is that my Lustre ones really seem to be a bit more sheer and not as opaque as I noticed my regular one to be.

I think Preensheen would look lovely on you! But maybe also have a look at Luv-4-Ever if you want something a bit peachier! I'm sure this one would also look awesome against your eye and hair colour!

Latest posts