prob with msf

michelleee67

hey guys.. my petticoat is sooooo beautiful and u all convinced me i should order a back-up..lol.. but anyways i cant get it to stay on alone on my cheeks... before i put it on i use oil control and fix + along with studio fix and studio tech but i am having problems figuring out why it wont stay on...my regular Margin blush stays on..any suggestions? i sprayed a TINY bit of fix+ on after I applied it today and it didnt help much.. should i use more? any help and suggestions would be great! TIA sorry its so long
smiles.gif

aziajs

That is weird. I don't know. I wore one the other day and it stayed on perfectly. I wore mine over Bare Escentuals Glee.

Pale Moon

oh.. i don't have that kind of problem at all. it stays on me from early morning til midnight!
smiles.gif
anyway, i wear it over sunscreen w/ makeup base and top it with loose powder.. hmm.. and i apply it using 129 brush.

hths.

michelleee67

im using the sonia kashuk version of kabuki brush from target.. everything else stays on perfectly except the msf..im really confused.. hmm.. maybe i can try a diff brush? i really wish it would stay on its sooo gorgeous

lianna

Perhaps set the MSF with a touch of powder after application? But using a makeup base would probably be a good idea.

lovemichelle

i wear it over bare minerals warmth and milani blush and it lasts.. i use enough fix+ to get the brush wet and pat off any excess and then put a lot on the brush.. i use bare minerals mineral veil and blot powder over it maybe thats why it last..

glittergoddess27

The Sonia Kashuk version of the kabuki brush is probably a bit too soft to pick up enough powder from your MSF. I have one of those too and I use it to apply body shimmer or heavy colored blushes that I want to go on light,.. Try a brush with a bit stiffer bristles,..I was having the same problem so I did take my but out and get the "Skunk" brush from MAC and it was well worth it,.. makes those MSF's work for you. I think someone said that Kohl's had a really good knock off of that one????

Latest posts