Problem: how should I apply dark e/s on my crease?

Sophia84

Guys I have a huge problem I know I'm doing something wrong with my eye mu and especially with the dark e/s, how should I apply them exactly? I have some pics so you can see my eye shape and see what am I doing wrong until now!!

mspixieears

Did you check out any of the tutes? Sorry I can't be of any help...perhaps if you check out the 'smoky' eyes tutorials in the Tutorials forum that can be useful
smiles.gif

hyperRealGurl

i really dont see where ur doing anything wrong... are u having trouble with the color hmmmm showing up better?? if so use a bit of mixing medium with the pigs or if it is the E/S u can use a tad bit of water on ur brush thats what i do sometimes if my shadow doesnt show up to well. But for the application ur doing great!!! But if in doubt look in the Tut section imsure u can find many useful info on application

Sophia84

I think it's more the application even though I have problems with e/s showing up! I don't think I'm doing the crease so good so I wonder if anyone has the same eye shape with me what she does or any tips from MAs!!

Latest posts