Prom Is In 3 Days And I Am Getting My Make Up Done At Mac!! Help!!

chococoko

im sooo excited!! prom is on may 5th, and im comming in mac to get my makeup done, but ihave NO clue on what to get, my eyes are almond shaped uhmm i have a small lid/crease , so ladies do you have any suggestions?? =) my dress is lime green and its soo pretty, so what do ya think?? any suggs?? anything will be appriciated ")

astronaut

I'm no expert by all means, but I just had my prom, and I must say that sticking with a smokey black eye is the safest way to go and is photo friendly/safe. I always have trouble with my eyes when I take pictures, but with the smokey black eye, all the pictures of me turned out wonderful! lol

myrifle

I bet the makeup artist will help you on deciding what you want to do! seriously, since they are doing your makeup and all. If not, I agree with the smokey eye but instead of black, have Gorgeous gold in the inner 1/3 since its gold with green also and a dark color for crease like humid and then black for the outer v. I don't know what your dress looks like so I can't really comment how that will go about.

Hawkeye

A smokey bronze eye would be perfect.
Think JLO with her eyes and black eyeliner and false eyelashes (not the ones that look fake but the ones that just give that little bit of oomph)

Bronzer
a nice peachy blush and nice peachy lipgloss will be perfect
smiles.gif

sigwing

I was at the counter today & saw the Overgrown e/s from Culturebloom which is a really pretty lime that would mix well with a lot of other shadows, and they put some of the Lily whatever it was pigment powder from Sweetie Cake on my hand & I swear you've got to see it. It's just beautiful, just kind of a subtle opal-like sparkle that's hard to describe, and almost looked fluid even tho it's a powder. They only had one left of it, but it wasn't practical for me. But I thought.... PROM!

jess98765

omg, i had a lime green dress last year, and got my make up done by mac too.... i will post pics if you wanna see.....the mua matched the colours perfectly with the dress colour
smiles.gif
it was really pretty
smiles.gif

Latest posts