Purple and a pink for me? NW45...

aziza

NW45, brown hair, hazel green eyes. I think pinks and purples look gross on me. Purples complements greenish eye colors but it they do nothing for me. As far as pinks go, I look like I've been crying whenever I wear them.:confused: I asked an MA once and she recommended Stars n' Rockets but I never got a chance to try it...my knowledge of MAC e/s is very limited so help me out please
thmbup.gif

ebonyannette

I love Jeweltone, Shale, Demi Sweet , Noctournelle, Trax, Sketch (I always use this in the crease!) and grape pigment for the blue purples and Hepcat, Purple Shower, Swish for the more pinky/red purples.

Do you like the shadesticks? I still want Royal Hue, thats a good one to use as a base.

For Pinks
I love Swish, I dont actually have Sushi flower but I have a NYX dupe that looks just like it, Expensive Pink, and Passionate.

If you look like you've been crying make sure you use a liner with them and a deeper color in the crease, like maybe Passionate or Swish with Sketch, beauty marked, or Noctournelle in the crease. Hope this helps!

Beauty Marked!

To be honest, I don't really see how you could think that pinks and purples wouldn't suit you.
winks.gif
I have seen several of your FOTD and think you could rock them like it's nobody's business.

I think the trick for you would be to wear them with a darkish liner and lashings of black mascara.
smiles.gif

aziza

Thanks for the suggestions ladies! I think I'm just using using the wrong purples for my skin tone. Anyway I'll be picking up some more stuff soon and start experimenting.

Latest posts