Purple E/s

user4

I Want A Purple E/s... I Actually Have None! I Have One Kinda Lilac Color But I Dont Want Lilac I Want Purple. Can Anyone Tell Me What Kinda Color I Might Like?

Shawna

I really like Nocturnelle, and I love Au Contraire, but it was LE. You might be able to get it off ebay though.

tracie

Au Contraire is still on the MAC site, i've been considering buying it but haven't gotten the urge quite yet.

mac_obsession

2nd purple haze, parfait amour is awesome, but its got blue undertones, Urban decay Lust is great, amethyst, plum, beautiful Iris is a great one...parfait amour is one of my favs tho...as well as little minx.

user4

omg, i have little minx... ok i lie then, i do have a purple... i know i want parfait amour... i've seen it on so many people lately... i've never heard of purple haze... i havent been around the whole mac seen too too long... need to check it out.

mspixieears

The best purple in the world hands-down is Shu Uemura ME (meaning metallic) purple 780. Nothing lilac about it! I do also like UD UV-B but that might be going into lilac territory.

Oh, and MAC Infamous paint. I can't believe I had the good fortune to pick one up! It's been discontinued long before I contemplated using MAC.

glittergoddess27

If you can get your hands on one MAC's Endless love from the Diana Quads is a jump up and bite you purple, beautiful color and I also love Hepcat and Leisuretime.

ambidextrous

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
omg, i have little minx... ok i lie then, i do have a purple... i know i want parfait amour... i've seen it on so many people lately... i've never heard of purple haze... i havent been around the whole mac seen too too long... need to check it out.

purple haze is matte and not as easy to blend as a Veluxe Pearl or Frost. I'd get parfait amour too^^

Jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
I Want A Purple E/s... I Actually Have None! I Have One Kinda Lilac Color But I Dont Want Lilac I Want Purple. Can Anyone Tell Me What Kinda Color I Might Like?

oooooh girl. Parfait Amour! As a matter of fact, I have one that I can send to you. Free because it was used a few times and it is just sitting on my desk, taking up space. I got an extra as a gift.
bouquet.gif

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DopeSickGirl
oooooh girl. Parfait Amour! As a matter of fact, I have one that I can send to you. Free because it was used a few times and it is just sitting on my desk, taking up space. I got an extra as a gift.
bouquet.gif

cool... just let me know... ur freaking awsome girl...

2_pink

Shadowy Lady is real deep purple but its a matte and i think its hard to blend with anything. But i do like Plum Dressing which is a veluxe pearl....its fun to play around with.

KJam

My favorite MAC purple eyeshasow is Amethyst - a silvery deep purple. It's discontinued, but I got one on eBay for $17 - I love it.