Question about CCO's

Re: Camarillo, CA CCO (Camarillo Premium Outlets)

I just called they said they got their shimpent, but nothing too exciting was in it...
Fafi Tote Bag and 2 l/s as well as an eyeliner set

the e/s she said they had were:
Hepcat
Go
Lotusland
Star By Night

stella08

Thank you, for the info. I also called she said no brushes nor pigments.

venturasummer

Hello, first post ever...this has been very helpful but I was wondering if anyone has gone out there in the last 2 months? I hate driving east and try to avoid it at all costs. LOL I am really trying to find the heathertte bronzers but it sounds like the 'rillo isn't going to have something that cool...lol
thanks in advance.

sweatpea559

Quote:
Originally Posted by venturasummer
Hello, first post ever...this has been very helpful but I was wondering if anyone has gone out there in the last 2 months? I hate driving east and try to avoid it at all costs. LOL I am really trying to find the heathertte bronzers but it sounds like the 'rillo isn't going to have something that cool...lol
thanks in advance.

My first post ever too! I went a couple of days ago and they didn't have any of those. They did have a few eyeshadow palettes and a couple brushes and their skin care. They said they had just gotten their shipment in on the 3rd. I only bought some clinique. =( I'm going back tomorrow to exchange what I bought... I'll let you know if there is anything good.

stella08

I was thinking about going this weekend. I called and asked if they had any pigments, and she said they did not. she said they did get in some holiday pallets. If you do decide to go can you let me know if they have any blush? thank you.

sweatpea559

So I went to exchange today. I didn't see any blush of any kind. They did have lipsticks, lip liners, tendertones, paint pots, fluid line, holiday palettes, brush sets, those brow kit thingies, lipglasses, and SFF in nc50 and nw 55 I think. They have tons of lipsticks in their drawer, not sure all of them are on display, and they showed me two palettes that weren't on display either. I bought my first mac lipstick! yay...
smiles.gif

stella08

I went on sat. i didn't see anything at all. they did have a lot of lipsticks. but that is about it. i can't believe i only bought two eye shadows. I was so dissapointed.

Hellokittyqt87

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Ok so I liked this cco the girls were really nice compared to the orange one.When I got there they were just putting out new stuff and the lady said I was really lucky cause usually they get most of there new stuff at the end of the month a lot of girls call and then come and wipe them out.

I tried to write down all the ones that I though or knew were from collection's, and some other stuff that I thought was nice to know they had.

fafi tote bag

Chrome-glass
petal pink
hot chorme
uberpeach
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]bonzibar
prizeshine

plush glass
Cushy white
Posh it up
Hot stuff
angle baby-love this color
bountiful
oversexed
nicebuzz

they had 7 diff brush sets

mac studio lights
all of them

novel twist lip pallets
plum lips
tan lips

In 3d lipglass
All of them seriously those are soo sheer I'm not surprised
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]the passions of red e/s pallet's[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
Infatuating Rose
Intriguing Scarlet

Little Darlings 5 pack Eye Pencils

lustre glass from naughty nauticals
Bateaux
Ensign
Love Knot
they had more but nothing to special

tender-tone
deep sigh
honey bare

brow shader
all colors

brow-set
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Begulie

brow finisher
beige blonde

The had studio fix fluid NC50

studio tech in NW and NC 40 45 and 50 NW47

helium pigment

paint pot
rollickin

fafi lipsticks
strawbaby
high top
Utterly Frivolous

lipglass I know are from collection's but cant think of which
Lightning
Lull
3N

studio stick
NC20
the rest were like NC and NW 40,45,50 and so on

loose powder NC and NW 40-50

shape n sculpt duo
warm light

OK after that I had to wrap it up cause my fiance was getting impatient with me lol.l went to the pro store that day too lol .They also had these two other white pearl lipglasses they were diff names but looked exactly the same swatched.Alot of nudes a few plum/purple ones and alot of slimshines and pro longwear.About 5 other lipsticks.
[/FONT]
A few foundation brushes and the 182 ,183 a few eyeshadow brushes and a nice Bobbi brown sculpting brush.HTH some of you girls.

stella08

thank you so much for the info. by the way did you see any blushes? and do you by any chance remember the eye brushes they had? thanks again.

sparkle1017

Hey everyone!
I am pretty new here but I am a long time MACaholic
greengrin.gif
I am thinking of making a trip to a CCO in CA (the one in Camarillo) and wanted to know if it is worth a trek to check it out. I live in AZ and we do not have any CCO's here
ssad.gif
but I have been wanting to go to one for awhile. Have any of you been to this one? I don't mind a road trip if I can get some goodies out of it! We have no good outlets here
ssad.gif
TIA everyone!

Hellokittyqt87

Quote:
Originally Posted by stella08
thank you so much for the info. by the way did you see any blushes? and do you by any chance remember the eye brushes they had? thanks again.

they had one blush it was a cream one and it was kinda gold/tan color.The eye brushes i cant remember the numbers but they had a few diff ones.Oh and i forgot to add the had the lip prep and prime loves those!

Danielle_

ok, so i went to the cco in camarillo today. since i frequently check back here to see if anyone updated, i thought i'd share what i saw today:

they had about 6 or 8 different beauty powder blushes. i cant remember all of them but here's what i do remember:

joyous
enough said
can't remember the rest.

they had some regular powder blushes as well as mineralized blushes.

msf:
they had light, medium, and dark. the kind with half regular and half shimmer.

they also had an msf in gold deposit, a lotttt of gold deposit, but thats it.

lips:
-they had some novel twist lip palettes i think? the green and the blue kind.
-they also had a lot of lipglasses. some from the 3D collection..
-they had lipsticks as well as slimshines.. they had some LE lipsticks from neo sci fi.. two i think in electro (one orange lipstick and one dark color) they had a blue lipstick.
-they also had a tinted lip conditioner in strobe ray (? i think that was the name, and it was in stick form) tinted lip conditioner (2 in pot form) plum perfect, and soothing beige. and also the regular tinted lip conditioner packaged in old packaging.
-tendertones (ez baby, hot & saucy, deep sigh)

eyeshadows:
-they had quite a few, i don't really remember any of the names but they had.. mineralized eyeshadows as well, like earthly riches etc.
-they had some eyeshadow palettes, a purple, and a red one?
-they had a lip and eye palette from the holiday collection 2008.
-they also had like 5 pigments. helium.. and a green one is all i remember..

eye bases:
they had painterly, rollickin.
they had about 5 shadesticks (a green one, and some tan ones)
the names were rubbed off, so i couldn't see.

fluidline:
sweet sage (? i think that was the name)
silverstroke
brass (? some brown one)
greenstroke(? some green one)

brushes:
-they had brush sets, from holiday 2008.
-and a green set, and red set from the year before *i think*
-they had mostly face brushes (big face brushes)
-and they had one buffer brush.. the one with the flat top.

and they also had some nail polish.

i just picked up the tendertone in ez baby and the old-packaged lip conditioner.

and sorry if i was a little general in some parts, thats all i remember, and i didnt right them down..
they had other stuff like eyebrow stuff, and strobe cream.. but i didnt really know what those were.