Question for the ladies between NC37-NC42

zombie_candy

Hello
smiles.gif
For the lovely ladies that are in the NC37-NC42 range (like me, I'm an NC40 in SFF) I'd just like to know which MAC colors look the best on you ? Eyeshadow, pigments, lipstick, lipgloss for both neutral and dramatic, colorful looks. This would be very much appreciated since a lot of the times I get a little lost when choosing colors to match my skintone :p

holliedavis

I'm NC 40-42 w/ light green eyes and dark hair. I can get away with greens such as Juxt, Humid, and Femme Noir for "nights out", as well as dark smokey Pam Anderson eyes. I use Print and Dark Soul pigment to achieve this look, with ArtJam paint as a base. Purples and Blues are complimentary, as long as the look isn't too "neon". I have to anchor my brighter eyeshadows (such as Aquadisiac & Stars-N-Rockets) with a very deep shade of the chosen color blended into the crease and lashlines. So many colors can work with a deeper olive skintone.... I could list the colors I use, but that's more than three large palettes worth of e/s! The one color I really can't seem to get away with is a "red" eyeshadow. I have trouble with Mac's Cranberry e/s and Tony&Tina's Interstellar pigment (both rosy). I know that red should really compliment green, but it just makes me look sick. Hope this helps...

Latest posts