questions about a mac makeover

annahlotr

Hello. I'm considering scheduling a makeover at the mac counter, and I have a few questions. How much am I expected to buy? I have about $65 I'm willing to spend, but really don't want to spend that much unless I'm in love with the products. I'm an almost broke college student, lol. I have light skin; I wear Shade 01 in Clinique's perfectly real foundation, and Warm Ivory in Bobbi Brown's foundation stick. I don't usually wear much blush, because I turn pink really easily- and often. My eyes are blue, sometimes bright and sometimes gray, depending on what I'm wearing. I have a cool skin tone- i can only wear shades like peach if they're kinda transparent. Pinks are much easier for me to work with. And is it all right to walk in unsure what I want? I know I want another Tinted Lip Conditioner, but the only other thing I'm sure about is that I want neutrals or understated colors- since I can't afford a large purchase, I need colors I can wear with almost anything. And will the MA explain what she (or he) is doing? For ex., I've never worn eyeliner, and would need advice on how to apply it. Thank you all so much- I'm kinda new to the whole makeup thing.

MACATTAK

I believe they want you to spend about $45.00 in products, which probably will end up to be more if you loved what they did! Just go in and explain that you need some pointers about applying makeup & when you get there they will see your features/coloring and be able to suggest some great looks. Have fun!

Latest posts