RAD FACECHART!

iiifugaziii

I found this a while back and saved in on my computer. ( I think I got it from pictures of a MAC group on myspace...) anyways-- I think it's SO RAD looking. and I don't know what to use for it. I can't read what was used on the side of the colorchart. well, I can see Orb, Espresso, and carbon in there, but it looks so much more pink/red ... any suggestions?
macidea.jpg

Sanne

definatly flammable paint for the red (that's the closest to red MAC has) and maybe fomething like rubyred pigment. this is absolutly gorgeous, if you're able to copy this look, pleasepleaseplease take pics
greengrin.gif

user2

I think you wrote Real Red Cream Colour Base in the third row of the eye section...that would explain the reddish-pink look!

It looks sooooooo great! My facecharts always look meh
ssad.gif

user4

from what i can read it says: esspresso (i think), ORB (I think), real red cream colour base and carbon. boot black liquit liner. fiber rich all black.

Thats all the eye section... not sure about the first two though. hope this helps

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
I think you wrote Real Red Cream Colour Base in the third row of the eye section...that would explain the reddish-pink look!

It looks sooooooo great! My facecharts always look meh
ssad.gif

just so you know, I didn't do the facechart. I found it off of off a myspace MAC group
smiles.gif
don't want credit to go to the wrong person. I was just trying to figure out what was used so I can copy it
smiles.gif

iiifugaziii

woooops... sorry for the double post. anyways-- thanks for your help, guys. I don't have most of these colors, so I when i get them I'll try to copy it!

magenta

and it looks like it says variety blush too on the eyes. neither reel red or variety are eye safe though...