Real or fake? Let me know your thoughts

caffn8me

I'm not 100% happy with this. The finish on the box doesn't look quite right. More photos would be helpful - the base of the jar full on would be a good one to start with. I think there are problems with it.

Go to Counterfeit MAC and select "Search this Forum" from the top right hand corner of the thread list.

Drop down and choose "Show Posts" and enter the search term mommroxx

She has definitely sold fake pigments in the past as well as some genuine.

Given my concerns from the pictures (it's not just the box finish) and prior history of selling fakes I wouldn't risk it.

panda0410

This is a fake - look closely at the base of the jar
ssad.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
This is a fake - look closely at the base of the jar
ssad.gif

That's what I thought too but I wanted a better picture to be doubly sure.

L1LMAMAJ

i think those are all the pictures that she posted on her ebay listing. i think i'll just pass on this. don't wanna risk it. thanks for all the help!! much appreciated.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
momCOXXX is a fucking fraud.

Really? Now I really don't wanna order from her...Did you order from her before? It's crazy that she still gets positive feedback...

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
Really? Now I really don't wanna order from her...Did you order from her before? It's crazy that she still gets positive feedback...

Honestly, except for that little flaw, these are pretty good copies. Add to that "most" people who buy from ebay have never owned the real deal before - they then think that what they get is the real thing because they dont have anything to compare to and leave positives
ssad.gif

MissResha

yea i was duped by her. got a super shiny lid of primary yellow. sent it back. ugh.

this was about...3 months ago...

i dunno if she changed her ways lol, but 3 months ago, she sold me a fake so...i dunno, i wouldnt buy from her personally.