rebelrock blue pigment

ms.criss

im not sure how to do a review yet but im learning now, but i luv the blue pigment , its nice and bright and i loooove using it as a liner too.

bluegrassbabe

It is very vivid bright true blue. I think it goes on very sheer, but is easy to layer and build. IMO, It is identical to Freshwater & Belle Azure Eyeshadows. It very nice if you don't have either of those colors, or just want it for the collection Limited Edition factor. If you just want the color, you can buy freshwater for less $$$.

martygreene

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.criss
im not sure how to do a review yet but im learning now, but i luv the blue pigment , its nice and bright and i loooove using it as a liner too.

The instructions for doing reviews here on Specktra are available here: http://www.specktra.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28737

Simply follow those instructions, and post your review to the appropriate area of the forums (in this case, MAC reviews-> multi purpose). It will then enter the moderation queue to be validated. We moderate reviews to ensure each has the proper information prior to posting.