Rec me a red lipglass/lustreglass!

GLOSSER

Hi

I really want to increase my red l/g collection. I recently purchased Ignite lacquer and fresh moroccan l/s but would like something more sheer. I was thinking venetian but I'm not sure. Are there any others I should consider. I don't know what MAC colour I am yet, but I am Chanel #10 (fairly pale skin) to help you out. Thanks

NutMeg

Venetian is a good one because you can layer it to get the level of red that you want. I like to put it on very thickly to get the really red look, but it goes on a lot more sheer as well. The only thing to consider is that is a warm or yellow red, so you may want to make sure that you can wear yellow reds, or if you'll have to opt for a blue red. (sorry I'm not sure if Ignite and Fresh Morrocan are yellow or blue reds). HTH.

Glow

Venetian, That has got to be my all time favorite MAC product. Even my mother is hooked on it.

libra14

I am NW20 and I adore Fresh Morroccan. Everytime I wear it I get loads of compliments. I would have never tried it on my own but it came in that cute little holiday treasure...I only use liner, mascara and Shroom when i wear it though and I always apply with a brush so it's not too heavy. HTH

sweetza

Venetian is the only red I can wear.. LOVE it
eyelove.gif

Latest posts