Recomendations Please for MAC Staples to help create everyday looks

luvme4me

I do not have a big MAC collections so I am gonna go shopping this week to look for products that I can use everyday mostly just eyeshadows or pigments. Some colors I am looking for are hot pink and black. Any recommendations? I am looking for colors to make my eyes pop I have brown eyes

shabdebaz

A MA that I work with with brown eyes and dark hair wears sushi flower a lot and it looks great! For black, of course a staple in everyone's makeup collection has to be carbon. Also, fuschia pigment is a bright pink colour.

pumpkincat210

I just got carbon yesterday and I'm wondering why i didn't get it sooner. I also like black tied for a lighter black.

Rowan

Take a look at Girlie. It's not hot pink, but a cute everyday-type pink. You could brighten it by wearing a pink cream e/s underneath, like Canton Candy Paint. I love Girlie w/my brown eyes. Swish is another good pink. Both look good with black e/s. Da Bling is a pretty pink too. Don't have it though, just looked at it & tested it on the back of my hand.

blueyedlady87

if you like black and pink you must get Black Tied and Sushi Flower. They look great together! or if you wanted, you could ask the sales people there to recommend colors for you.

asnbrb

I know you like pink, but greens and purples really make my brown eyes pop. Humid is my love and for purple, I'd try Satellite Dreams, Violet or Grape pigments. Stars n Rockets also look great. For pinks, Sushi Flower is a must, Fuschia is awesome and I've heard good things about that new one from the Lingerie collection. Carbon and Black Tied are great blacks and even though it doesn't seem like it, it's good to get BOTH.

You know, I could probably go on and on about it, but let's just say that jewel tones and rich tones look great.

KJam

If they have living pink, get it! Stars n rockets would be great with brown eyes too!

Latest posts