Recommendations for Pimple spot treatment

London1

What does everyone use for the occasional pimple that pops up that works. There are so many treatments out there and I was wondering what works for you.

Thanks ...
greengrin.gif

mistella

oh and it makes a good clear layer over the pimple, so you can use it during the day and put concealer over it. Sometimes if you put concealer over a pimple, it looks flaky and it's hard to blend but this stuff adds a smooth layer so you can apply concealor over it. I heard a lot of makeup artists use this for that reason.

saniyairshad

I use Burt's Bees Herbal Blemish Stick. It's $7.99 and it works. It has tea tree oil in it, which helps the pimple to dry out faster. Or if ur in a hurry, put some ice on it and that should make it go down faster
smiles.gif

Hawkeye

Joey NYC pore cleaner mask. I put it right on the pimple leave it over night next morning it's gone.

If I'm out of that I use plain ol toothpaste.

MiCHiE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye
If I'm out of that I use plain ol toothpaste.

Have you tried the asprin? I used to use toothpaste until I saw the asprin thing on Tyra. Dried it up to NOTHING overnight.

..kels*

clean & clear invisible blemish treatment. i love that you can use it under your makeup.

Lola London

Kiss My Face makes a great acne product called "break out". You can put it all over the face or just on one spot. It works fast and It's organic!
smiles.gif

Burts Bees has good face stuff too, but I've found that Kiss My Face products work better on combination skin for acne!

-Lola

Hawkeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥MiCHiE♥
Have you tried the asprin? I used to use toothpaste until I saw the asprin thing on Tyra. Dried it up to NOTHING overnight.

Yup!
smiles.gif
I have tried it and I really didn't like it that much. I think I might have done it wrong though- because after i did it and I woke up the next morning- it was about the same. It didn't go away but it didn't get worse after either. Hmmmm
hmm.gif

liv

I use Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, but now I need to go to Origins and get this Spot Remover product, what is the active ingredient?

mistella

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv
I use Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, but now I need to go to Origins and get this Spot Remover product, what is the active ingredient?

Salicycid acid
smiles.gif

kalice

I dab a little bit of rubbing alcohol on it. It'll sting a little and be careful not to get it into your eyes. But it cleans the area really well of oil and bacteria. However, it is a little drying so I just use it as a spot treatment