Recs for 4 new colors for a custom quad.

Corvs Queen

So, I want another quad to add to my collection and I'm needing recs on what to get. I already have Inventive eyes quad, Mulch, Honesty, Woodwinked, Coppering, Electra, Parfait Amour, Swimming, Beauty Marked, all of last years eye and face palletes. I want some nice neautral, shimmery looks that are good for summer. I don't like super bright colors and I was thinking of Shroom, Patina, Soba, and Dazzlelight. I thought that you gals could helps me out a bit. I am a bit tan with green eyes and medium brown hair with natural blonde-ish highlights around my face. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
smiles.gif

alysia

LOVE dazzlelight, Copering & Goldmine look great with green eyes, and maybe some purple? it rocks with green eyes.

Corvs Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Retrospeck is one of my favorite neutrals!
smiles.gif

I have Retrospeck in one of last years face pallettes.
I love it too!
Thanks though. 8)

Hawkeye

Mmm my favorite look so far-

Pink Venus
Girlie
Yogurt
Swish

Not really bright but its a neutral look thats of a different color
smiles.gif

Rowan

I think Dazzlelight, Patina, & Romp would look great with your coloring. To keep your eyes from looking too neutral, you could line w/burgundy or dark plum.

Corvs Queen

What a good light golden copper color?
I just love copper beach by mary kay but I'm looking for something with a little more sparkle and staying power. Any recs?

Latest posts