Recs for a LUSH virgin?

Vicky88

After hearing a lot of raving about LUSH, I've decided to invest.

I'm definitely getting the Dream Cream body moisuriser but which other LUSH products do you swear by?

TIA

Vicky88

LUSH Dreamwash
LUSH Buffy The Big Backside Slayer
LUSH Dream Cream
LUSH Pied de Pepper foot cream
LUSH Craash Course in Skin Care fresh mask

How's that for my first LUSH haul??

ette

Oh nice haul! Dream Cream is AMAZING. I have keretoris pilaris on my upper arms and with Dream Cream it is gone! My mom uses it all over her body and she is in love with it too. The one minus is that it is expensive and I go through it FAST. But it is so worth it. The scent bugs me a little so I'll put some dusting powder over it (Silky Underwear or Candy Fluff).

-x-buttercup-x-

Any of the shower creams! Lemslip is gorgeous. Rockstar soap too, and the hard shampoos are kind of groovy. I just love everything so much, it's my dream shop! Just walk in and it smells like heaven!

as_cute_as_pie

urgh i dont like lemslip what exactly is it supposed to do hah
buffy is nice
i bought the cupcake mask and it was OK i also bought the mask of magnaminty and i like that much better
greengrin.gif
it can hurt a bit when you put it on but if you can handle it its great
smiles.gif
and at only £2.50 for a small pot which ive used 3 times so far and its still 3/4 full where can you go wrong
tong.gif

Vicky88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
Oh nice haul! Dream Cream is AMAZING. I have keretoris pilaris on my upper arms and with Dream Cream it is gone! My mom uses it all over her body and she is in love with it too. The one minus is that it is expensive and I go through it FAST. But it is so worth it. The scent bugs me a little so I'll put some dusting powder over it (Silky Underwear or Candy Fluff).

:O I have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms too (I didn't know what it was until I Googled it when I saw your post, but there are pics of it and it's what I have so thank you!). I hope it works for me too.
smiles.gif

sel00187

ok im a lush addict but heres some of my faves...
lite lip (lip balm)
golden slumber bath ballistic
buffy the backside slayer
the strokes
cynthia sylvia stout
ocean salt
sex bomb bath ballistic.

id recomend angels on bare skin and aquamarina becuase of the feeling of ur skin after and the glow, but i wouldnt recomend them because they made me break out like nothing else lol

thats a nice haul youve got there though!
smiles.gif

ette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky88
:O I have keratosis pilaris on my upper arms too (I didn't know what it was until I Googled it when I saw your post, but there are pics of it and it's what I have so thank you!). I hope it works for me too.
smiles.gif

Yeah LOL it is a thing few people know about but many people have! Hope that makes sense. Aqua Marina is really great if you have redness but it make me break out and I don't have redness (my mom has a lot though, and with it her rosacea has gone completely away!) LUSH has a lot of miracle-products.

ette

Quote:
Originally Posted by as_cute_as_pie
urgh i dont like lemslip what exactly is it supposed to do hah
buffy is nice
i bought the cupcake mask and it was OK i also bought the mask of magnaminty and i like that much better
greengrin.gif
it can hurt a bit when you put it on but if you can handle it its great
smiles.gif
and at only £2.50 for a small pot which ive used 3 times so far and its still 3/4 full where can you go wrong
tong.gif

Lemslip is a soap without preservatives. It is cleansing but not too foamy, some people don't feel clean when they use it but I love how it smells (lemon cheesecake). You should store them in your fridge in their container w/o the top so they don't melt
smiles.gif
I love the smell of cupcake but it doesn't do anything for me. Magnaminty is incredible, I love that tingly feeling, I put it on before a Lush bath and before I get out I rinse it off. It tightens my pores, exfoliates, and helps fight blemishes.

sel00187

i thought about trying mask of magniminty but i went with aquamarina, so wish i hadnt now! is mask of magnaminity good for sensitive skins?

also, what do you all think of skin drink? i have it but i find it quite heavy?

ette

Yes, my skin is super senstive and I'm fine with it. But don't exfoliate too hard because it might get iritated.
I like Skin Drink if I have a sudden dry-face, or I react to a product oddly (not very much, but sometimes [nothing LUSH]), but usually I use a SkinCeutical's moisturizer. Imperealis is very good, but its being reformulated now
ssad.gif

as_cute_as_pie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sel00187
i thought about trying mask of magniminty but i went with aquamarina, so wish i hadnt now! is mask of magnaminity good for sensitive skins?

also, what do you all think of skin drink? i have it but i find it quite heavy?

i would say i have kinda sensitive skin and so does my mum but it doesnt do anything except hurt a bit when you put it on but its nothing major just means its doin something
tong.gif
hah

its just the minty freshness lol

since people made a list of their faves i shall do the same
smiles.gif
and my not so favs lol

buffy- i like this alot but wouldn't use it too often as i did everytime i went in the shower and it disseapperad VERY quickly lol

lemslip- i may be using this wrong but its worth getting just for the smell lol apparently its good for spots so i tried rubbing it onto my chest and they poofed away
smiles.gif

mask of magnaminty- i LOVE this its soooo good and its cheap so if you dont like it your not really losing out
greengrin.gif

rehab shampoo- hmm i cant decide about this one it makes my hair very flat at the top and it seems to turn greasy easily but i spose it just all depends on your hair type

the coconuty conditioner cant remember the name- this is for dry hair but seemed to dry it out even more :
icon_eek.gif
:

ambrosia- i bought this and it absoluty STINKS and doesnt really seem different from the usual shaving cream

fresh farmacy- i use this and its ever so good havnt had any more spots since i started using it, touch wood lol

sel00187

Quote:
Originally Posted by as_cute_as_pie
buffy- i like this alot but wouldn't use it too often as i did everytime i went in the shower and it disseapperad VERY quickly lol

that is so true
rofl.gif
i used it once and i thought that it had gone down already, so i used it a few days later and it was almost half of what it was lol for the amount you get i think it should cost less but the feel makes it all worth while!

widerlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette

OMG, if this is true I am gonna go nuts..I have Keritosis pilaris and i have found nothing for it
cry.gif
My stupid arms have prevented me from wearing sleeveless tops all my life
ssad.gif
I cant wait to go to Dubai so i can buy some of this Dream cream
eyelove.gif
Thanks for the rec
th_worship.gif

nicemeka

I love LUSH Dream Cream. You just cant get enough or this!!!! I'm out of it so, I will be making my way over to the LUSH store, really soon. Dream Wash is very good those with dry skin and it's good for my ecezma.

I love their bath bomb I've used Sex Bomb which is lovely foral scent and pinkish water and Blackberry Bomb.

ette

Quote:
Originally Posted by widerlet
OMG, if this is true I am gonna go nuts..I have Keritosis pilaris and i have found nothing for it
cry.gif
My stupid arms have prevented me from wearing sleeveless tops all my life
ssad.gif
I cant wait to go to Dubai so i can buy some of this Dream cream
eyelove.gif
Thanks for the rec
th_worship.gif

I know! Its not 100% gone, but the redness is gone and it is barely noticeable. Dream Cream is a lifesaver!!

jn_woods

I've liked all of their bath bombs, bubble bars and bath melts I've tried.

I've also heard their Silky underwear powder and Honey I washed the kids soap are nice.

DCJPFan

I absolutely cannot be without Buffy the Backside Slayer. I have several backups at all times. I also love Honey I Washed the Kids and Snowcake soaps. My favorite shower gels are Snow Fairy and Sonic Death Monkey and of course, you can never go wrong with a Butterball!
smiles.gif

Latest posts