Recs for Gold Pigments!

Sophia84

I'm looking a gold pigment or 2 goldish pigments that I can wear for a night look!I have brown eyes, I want one of them to be sparkly for highlighting the inner corner of the lids and another one not too yellow goldish but more a bronze gold for the crease!! Also what eyeliner can I wear with these shades of pigments? And what shade of lipgloss? Thanks!!!

user2

For the yellowish golden pigment I would definitely go for Golden Lemon but it's apparently not eye-safe so it's at your own risk!
If you can still get it somewhere, the old Gold pigment (not the metal one) is awesome!!
For a more bronze gold I would check out Gold or Rose Gold pigments! But they're super-hard to handle because they're like dust!

bluegrassbabe

I second Golden Lemon. Old Gold is another good one for a darker color. Rose Gold and Gold metal piggies are sooo pretty on, but not eyesafe. I have tried it before, with irritating results.
If you're open to regular eyeshadows, Goldmine and Georgeous Gold are great. I have brown eyes as well and I love GG in the inner corner.

Latest posts