Recs for how to do this look and products to use

neverfadetogray

you could probably achieve this look with kitschmas pigment on the inner corners blended into nocturnelle e/s with carbon in the crease. use a firmer brush for the eyeshadow application on the lids for better color payoff and a brush that will help you define the crease with carbon, possibly something like the 219. blend the nocturnelle well with a fluffier brush (i like the 239) up towards the browbone, especially on the outer corners to create the winged look. also bring the nocturnelle down and around to the lower lashlines, blending that down a bit to make it look soft instead of defined. for the brow highlight, pick something fairly matte and similar to your skin tone; that would vary by person. then it looks like you'd line the upper lashline with a black liquid liner and maybe tightline as well, but tightline only on the outer 2/3 of the upper waterline. curl your lashes and use a good black mascara, and don't forget your lower lashes. as for the cheeks, you could probably use any subtle peach blush with more of a matte finish. i'm not completely sure what would be best for your skintone, maybe melba? it's matte and described as a "soft coral-peach," but that's just a guess. as for the lips, it looks like nothing's on them but i'm sure there is...so go with a nude lipcolor without any shimmer or shine or you could just blot it a little if it does. i'm an NC15/20 so i'm not sure of what lip color would be good for an NC35/40 and nude colors are probably the trickiest, so you should just experiment for that one. :] hope this helps some!