recs for rainbow brite costume

CrystalStars

this may be tacky but Id do a rainbow eye..it doesnt have to be vivid and intense..something subtle would be cute.

Bootyliciousx

Navy Blue eyeshadow Eye Shadow Nehru like the one that girl has on and lips you could play that up more. The more the color the more intersting and fascntaing the look will be.

liquidsirenhoney

i would do a bright blue vivd eye and really pink bubble gummy lip...that just makes me think of rainbow bright from when i was young...

xmrsvindieselx

i think you should do a neutral kind of look with little rainbow stars around the eyes ( lind of like the leopard look ..just with colorful stars) and pink lipstick

hey its just an idea :p lol

csuthetaphi

I don't have too many makeup recs, but that is the cutest costume! I was actually Rainbow Brite in 1st grade! I picture it with a lot of glitter on the eyes/cheeks! Definitely a bubble gum pink lip, something like Zandra.

LatinaRose

thanks for your responses everyone...

do any of you have a recommendation on what to use for the stars??

thanks!

csuthetaphi

This is just an idea, but maybe you could use nail decals for the stars. They are sticky on the back, and you could just put them on your face! Those are usually pretty cheap at the drugstore!

Latest posts