Recs for Sushi Flower, Knight Devine, Electric Eel

LatinaRose

Hi!

I just bought Sushi Flower, Knight Devine, and Electic Eel. I need some suggestions on what to pair them with. Has anyone tried electric eel with deep truth? I was thinking of trying that tomorrow. I've used sushi flower with sketch and beauty marked so far, but am now stumped. I bought it b/c it looked rather orange/coral on this girl at work, but it looks bright pink on me.
ssad.gif
I prefer a smokey eye and light lip combo. I used knight devine on the lid with arena on the browbone and to blend, but that was verrry basic. I would like to get more creative with it. I appreciate all suggestions!!

Thanks!

Rose

libra14

Electric Eel and Deep truth look great together. I use Knight Divine with Sushi Flower and Vanilla. I also like Sushi Flower with blues, especially cinders from the trend pallette. HTHs!

afterglow

I think Knight Divine and Deep Truth look fantastic together for a smokey eye. And I haven't tried it myself, but I think Beauty Marked and Knight Divine look great as well together. (I love smokey eyes and light lips, too!)

Kat

I use knight devine and silver ring for a beauitful smokey eye. Actually, knight devine is great for smoking any colour up a bit because it's a veluxe pearl and so easy to work with.

As for sushi flower...I don't have it but it's one of those items I look at everytime and always think 'next time' . But, I would use it lightly in the crease and a little up onto the browbone with beautiful iris on the lid and something like juxt (or something of a similar tone) to line the lower lashes.

Oh, and shroom to highlight for both!

Caderas

i have sushi flower and most of the time i'll do lighter-medium pinks all over...and put that in the upper crease..and some red lightly in the crease.

and another combo i love to do is to do the whole eye just some browns. usually medium browns that are kinda sparkly with sushi flower dusted over the top makes it a beautiful color. ..i can't even name a color like it. but it's surely a gorgeous one.

joytheobscure

I use sushi flower with mulch or sensualize and vanilla or nylon
knight devine I wear with patina or omega (nothing too exciting I haven't experimented with it much yet). I like the suggestion for using sushi flower with knight devine or vanilla.

Bright colors I apply to my inner corner or outer corner and not all over (sushi flower kind of scares me, lol)

Latest posts