Recs for this Christina look

V2LUCKY

Especially the blush (MAC pref, duh!) not so much the lips because I can't pull off red lips anyways, I also want to know what's on her brow bone that is such a pretty color.
17.jpg

21.jpg

16.jpg

48.jpg

Doesn't she look BEAUTIFUL?!?!

(I asked on mua yesterday, so if you might have seen it there too)

user3

For the blush I would use either Cherry Blushcreme, Ambering Rose or if you want a more vibrant color Frankly Scarlet. My personal choice would be the Cherry blushcreme.

I want to say she has a bit of highlighter on but it's always hard to tell when they have those lights on them so if you want you cheeks glowy in the front like hers if you don't have Mineral Skin Finish in PP try Cream colour base in Shell pink or you could use Phloof eyeshadow too.

For the eyes Phloof under the brows for sure. For the rest I would mix a few colors. On the lid I would use Bark, Vex and a bit of cork. Mineralism would also look nice. For the above crease color Era and patina. These all need to blended very well together!
For the liner I would use Blacktrack unless you comfortable with a liquid liner then MAC Boot Black.

For the brows maybe try a MAC brow set. Not really sure which color. I am thinking either Girl Boy or Beguile.

user4

the first and second pic the e/s looks like it has some green kinda undertones or something... maybe it's my horrible eye sight but i dont know cuz i dont see it in the third and fourth...

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
the first and second pic the e/s looks like it has some green kinda undertones or something... maybe it's my horrible eye sight but i dont know cuz i dont see it in the third and fourth...

That's why I suggested she mix in Vex
smiles.gif
since it has a green duochrome. It's not your eye sight lovely lady! Those beautiful peeps are working just fine.

Latest posts