Recs please for Peachy/bronze/copper e/s

tiramisu

Hey sweeties!
wavey.gif

Please help me venture out into this color range b/c I am tired of being apprehensive!!
I have blue eyes--I want to make them pop.. and I love some of these shades, how they really make blue eyes stand out. I am NW20 at the present... just a tad paler in the winter
smiles.gif
My hair is light goldish-blonde
I was considering the following (or steer me in the right direction with something else!!):
Arena
Coppering
Honesty
Motif
Mythology

I own the following:Antiqued (rarely use, I don't have much to pair w/)
Retrospeck
Vapour
Vanilla
Tilt
Zonk Bleu
Swish
Contrast
Print
Anti-Establishment
Yogurt
Fountainbleu
Sumptuous Olive
Nocturnelle
Pink Freeze
Black Tied
Crystal Avalance
Dazzlelight
Nylon
Fairylite, Nightlight and Old Gold pigs

Thinking that's it. I was hoping to have enough of the peach/bronze/copper type e/s to go from a day to a night look! ANy ideas w/what I've got, and what you think I need? Please help... I'd love your input.

Shimmer

I have blue eyes and I LOVE coppering and orange shadows, as well as copper sparkle pigment.
smiles.gif

tiramisu

thanks shimmer! I know that coppering is bold (same for c sparkle pig) but I am really wanting it. How do you like to wear it?

Shimmer

I will wear it with either a yellow/gold color or pair it with azreal blue oooorrrrr golden olive/golder's green/nightlight.
smiles.gif

d_flawless

coppering is nice, amber lights is the shinest, prettiest golden "sunset" color, and motif is a really cool duochrome
i think goldmine would also look awesome on you

AudreyNicole

We have the same coloring and I LOVE Coppering paired with Expensive Pink. Those two are must haves IMO. Coppering looks cool as a liner too!
smiles.gif

tiramisu

great ideas, thanks! Is coppering anything like this little sample of e/s... I love this stuff and only had a tiny amount, and I can't remember who made it--its sat unused until recently for some time.. i was afraid to try it an now I am kicking myself--its absolutely gorgeous.
any similar in MAC e/s?!

one is natural lighting indoors (sunroom skylight)
other is w/flash
sorry big, I am mildly computer illiterate
type.gif

suga2.jpg

suga.jpg

AudreyNicole

Hmmm, coppering has more orange to it than your picture, but your picture looks similar to Dazzleray pigment
smiles.gif
It might be slightly golder than dazzleray. That is a beautiful color - hope you can find out who makes it!

tiramisu

Oh why did I not notice Dazzleray? Thankfully it is still available on the website! That sounds perfect, thanks AudreyN
wavey.gif

okay, so, I have dazzleray, coppering and goldmine to start with. Just got an order in! I can't wait to try these, they sound lovely.
eyelove.gif
Thanks!

Oh, after some researching, I discovered my little sample was "suga" eye icing, from Benefit--of course, I also learned it was d/c'ed sometime ago. It figures.
cry.gif

AudreyNicole

WOOHOO! You got some great stuff! I love coppering and dazzleray! Let us know how you like Goldmine - it's on my wishlist!
smiles.gif

Cool Kitten

coppering actually has red undertones.
I love combining any teal e/s (would be zonk bleu in your case) in inner third of the lid, Antiqued in the middle and darker brown like Woodwinked on the outer third with Bagatelle as a brow bone highlight.
Makes for a stunning look.

Latest posts